DoobieDucks Fall Flowers Pix

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by DoobieDuck, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Beautiful finish, great structure, keep it coming.

PW

2. I didn't realize it before but it turns out that I already own a Doobieduck print! I knew I had seen the hummingbirds.....

I think the issue with the lack of comments here stems from the fact that these pictures are breath-taking. It's hard to quantify with words how awesome these shots are. You can feel the love radiating off of those plants.

Once again, thanks for sharing, DD.

Attached Files:

3. Always nice looking buds and your pictures are Holy shit i wish i was half as good as you at taking them

4. DUDE. I dont know if I want to smoke them or just stare at them.Great photos. 

Thanks so much PW..you're a faithful fan of my pics..again thanks..

Tom J, I hear ^ that lot lot, Peeps are speechless so they don't post, it's always nice to see someone was here..including you. That print you mention, good for you, they are very rare, I always ask where you might have obtained it..be well..

It's wonderful pleasing Peeps JHB...it took me years friend to achieve these, I won't post what my first pics looked like..lol..thanks..

Puff Puff pass Frank..they'll be here for a long time I hope..be well..

Oh we got the ball rollin now thank you all, these are from my fall colours collection, shot outside after moving next to a large Birch tree that had willowing branches of yellowing leaves, just as the sun was rising on an thin cloud layer morning. Coffee cup in hand. Enjoy..DD

Attached Files:

6. I love the fall leaves in the background, that is awesome! Your plants are so gorgeous! I've never seen anything like these pics. Once again, thank you for sharing with us.

7. Dude your work is fucking magic! How long you been growing? What do you use to fertalize and do you have any tips to grow some quality shit? :)

8. Hey doobie! Your plants and pictures are fantastic as always dude... Very nice work!

9. Doobie! Your photos are amazing! And your girls are all so beautiful too! I love the color contrast between the green and purples and reds. Is there like a photo of the month type thing because your photos need to be in such a contest or something. You'd win. Like so easily...

10. Truly  amazing pics and buds  DD . The Hummers really blew me away, I never expected to see anything so beautiful . 

11. Thanks everyone for looking and especially for your comments, I am growing one of my crosses now so I'll have more pix for you in about 40 days...peace..DD

12. I grow Brugmansias and from time to   I will get a glimpse of a hummer or 2 they are a natural pollinator. I have never been fast enough to be able to get them on film. You are either very patient or they really like the bud you grow.   

13. I wouldnt mind seeing your ladys halfway!

CW

14. DoobieD Awsome Pictures Man, i Say Your Photos Should be in a Magazine Like High Times or Culture magazine there amazing, Your strain's look crazy, what do you give them steroids!? The best photo's ive seen on the internet imo, ive been waiting for new pictures cant wait :D

Sent From The Bushes, Grown Tree's Blown Tree's
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1278588-My-2nd-Grow:-X-mas-Tree's

15. #55 DoobieDuck, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    L54 yes patiant friend..takes hours and hours and hundreds of shots..thanks for posting

CW stick around they'll be half way soon..peace..

Kush my images and stories have been published many time in the past few years, thanks! Recently working with jorge Cervantes and have a few in his new grow guide at Amazon now for pre-order. As well a couple images in Ed Rosenthals 2014 Big Buds calendar.
      Also sone of my strains will be featured in Green Candy Press  Sativa Guide #4

Skunk magazine<span> has just published their interview with me "Anatomy of  Hobby Breeder DoobieDuck"..It's on store shelves right now, volume 9 issue #15 A Year in Review, my story is mentioned on the cover. I'd love some feed back on this interview. I've had a little on the web and thanks those of you that have shared that with me.</span>

All ^ of this ^ thanks to great people like those here at GC who appreciate my art..peace..
    DD

Attached Files:

16. Yeeeaaaahhhh more doobieduck pics coming :yay:

Your an artist with a camera man. Just went back through all those pics again :eek:

17. Damn Man Thats So Cool, id Love a Huge Canvas picture of the hummingbird and the bud its beautiful doobie! Id hang that in the middle of my living room.I have to get that magazine and check it out forsure i Love your Work , Keep it Up. Again Cant Wait For the New Photos :D Respect.

Sent From The Bushes, Grown Tree's Blown Tree's
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1278588-My-2nd-Grow:-X-mas-Tree's

18. Nothing makes me happier than seeing some dank nug glamour shots.  Nice work DD, your grow skills are reflected nicely in your photo skills  :hello: 

19. This guy is a fuckin G. Those herbs look so damn frosty.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Thanks everyone for your views and comments, it's been a little slow around the Ol homestead but things are perking up now for the summer grow. I have a cross I created last year in the makings. This is a male Menage A Moonshine. Menage a Moonshine is breeder MOd Menage A Trio x Bohempians Old Moonshine F2. This male making my first F2s of this cross. 

Sorry for the blur but a very slow shutter used to capture all the dust possible. I liked the effect, would make a nice print and wall hanger. More from me soon, I'll start a summer thread for the grow..respect..DD

[​IMG]

Attached Files: