DoobieDucks Fall Flowers Pix

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by DoobieDuck, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Last post January...wow how time flys. I've been coming by often posting news stories etc for you guys but no pix, sorry just haven't been shooting all sumeer-busy growing. I'd like to start my 2013 fall growshow right now..if you'd like? Got lots going on but flowering a bit behind. One variety is a ways ahead of the others, that being Matt Riots Blood Rose, thank you Matt for your generocity.

More too come for months to come, enjoy the pix, looing forward to your views and comments..DD

Attached Files:

2. Well I thought I'd been black balled before but no comments on my last batch of pix? I said I was sorry for being gone so long so what up Brothers? I won't let Ya down, I'll post some more pix for Ya..

Blood Rose..from Riot Seed..thanks for your views..enjoy, DD

Attached Files:

3. Nice work as always DD

good seeing you over here man..

4. I'm always watching for your art, noticed these beauties in your macro photo thread.  Great work.

PW

5. AWESOME job man

Looking healthy

AW many thanks, good to see you in my threads....

PW thank you as well, and thanks for visiting the macros thread..
    Weeman thanks...

I have some genetics by HammerHead today..

Purple Frostbite and the last two Shooting Star..

Attached Files:

7. I have a couple varieties by HammerHead Genetics going, this one Purple Frostbite. I'm very busy shooting pix right now but for those following this, there will be tons more as the girls ripen, peace..DD

Attached Files:

8. Well I mentioned "a couple Hammerhead genetics going" I thought someone would perk up and bug me for some pix of that, well maybe I'll just post um anyway LOL. .. here is Shooting Star..flowering now..enjoy the pix..DD

Attached Files:

9. Nice purple flower in pic 4! Thanks for posting :)

10. OSS many thanks..and a big thank you to everyone for the reps..your posts and comments, appreciated really.

Purple you say..yes the Blood rose is first to go in my grow, here she is at the chop..cheers..DD

Attached Files:

11. Bohi Seed Dirty Hippie x Road Kill Skunk...this variety a little hard to come by. She is really putting on a show. I'll have more from her vary soon..thanks to those of you who "liked" my last pix. The of the DHxRKS all with natural lighting...cheers..DD

Attached Files:

12. Hey guys thanks for the likes and for following me and my art here. I'm starting to chop here at the home front and swamped shooting pix. These are the last in the grow of the DH x RKS, Bodhis' Dirty Hippie x Road Kill Skunk. I'll try n get some macros of her in the thread later..cheers..DD

Attached Files:

13. Earth calling Grass City members...anyone here with me?  Looking forward to your posts..DD

HammerHeads Purple Frostbite..enjoy..DD

Attached Files:

14. Looking good as always.

Are you finishing in cold temperatures, or all the strains genetically leaning to the colors?

PW

16. Beautiful plants and it goes without saying......splendid photography! Glad to see you here DD!

Chunk

17. Chunk great to see you sir. I have a few more created with a little more artistic flair in mind. The DHxRKS enjoy..DD

Attached Files:

18. :O I am in utter awe of these pictures. BEAUTIFUL. I'm so glad that i stumbled upon this gem of a thread. Thanks for sharing the pics doobieduck. Keep em comin!I would buy a book of these prints.tj

19. Tom many thanks friend, appreciate ^ every ^ part ^ of that! I've tossed around the book idea several times because of Peeps like you, thank you for that. Funds my friend are a big obstacle for the wifey and I. some day!

Until then, here is my MoonMonky Haze in natural lighting...peace..DD

Attached Files:

20. I thought for sure those last pics would generate a comment or two..how bout I bump this with a couple more of her? Enjoy...Peace Brothers..DD

Attached Files: