Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there any stoner sayings that just irk you in some way?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 13, 2012.

1. A guy I used to smoke with used to say "but you didn't drink your milk!" EVERY time there was a little bit of smoke left after a bong hit. Even a little tiny bit.

Every time he said this I wanted to punch him in the face because the phrase itself just really pisses me off for some reason.

Then again, this guy wasn't too bright. He has been the only person in which I've had to explain that a quad, quarter and a quarter ounce were the same thing.

2. I HATE when someone asks if I "do weed" :devious:

3. "I'll be there in 5 minutes"

4. When I smoke with my friend he'll always say "hahaha I'm higher than you :smoking:" Which is never true cause he has a very high tolerance, but it's still annoying as shit :mad:

5. QFT. "Uhh, yeah man I'll be right there."
    An hour passes until he's there. /sigh I used to have that problem, not really anymore thankfully.
    One thing that pisses me off more than anything is people who don't know how to shut the fuck up. Like dude, you don't have to yell "I THINK WE SHOULD SMOKE A BLUNT" when I'm standing right next to you. Loud people get on my nerves like nothing else.
    That, and people who try too hard to act high. They say some stupid bullshit and you reply "Dude, what?" And they start laughing and say "Dude I don't know, hahahaha." Can't everyone just chill the fuck out and think to themselves? >:|

6. i fucking loled at that op. the worst definitely the 5 minutes like said above

7. Im a chill person, trivial things are just shrugged off . . .

8. Dro and Kush

9. This.

"Yooo doooood"

And basically anything that sounds like Keanu Reeves.

10. haha, I laughed at that milk sentence. I find it quite funny actually :D

11. Werd I'm the same. If the person isn't chill to begin with, then I'm out of the sesh.

12. I despise anyone that calls it dope

13. You might want to read his post again.

14. When I was first starting out a few times in a bong packed with alaskan thunderfuck topped with bubble hash and my tolerance at this point was at zero because I had only smoked once before and that was a year before. My friend decided it would be hilarious to tell me I was going to die, now he always does it and It irritates the fuck out of me. I hate people that try and mess with you when you're actually paranoid.

15. I get annoyed by people saying "kush" when they mean "good weed"

also, a few days ago, I put up a "Is this a good deal?" thread, and one of the responses was something to the effect of "Just tell ur dealer sommthin like 'hey man, u better not give me any shake' and he will see u know what ur talkin bout."
    That post annoyed me.

16. [quote name='"W4R10CK"']
    QFT. "Uhh, yeah man I'll be right there."
    An hour passes until he's there. /sigh I used to have that problem, not really anymore thankfully.
    One thing that pisses me off more than anything is people who don't know how to shut the fuck up. Like dude, you don't have to yell "I THINK WE SHOULD SMOKE A BLUNT" when I'm standing right next to you. Loud people get on my nerves like nothing else.
    That, and people who try too hard to act high. They say some stupid bullshit and you reply "Dude, what?" And they start laughing and say "Dude I don't know, hahahaha." Can't everyone just chill the fuck out and think to themselves? >:|[/quote]

BUZZZZZZZKIIIIILLLL when people tell to stfu when I'm high I hug them and order them to say they're sorry and until they do o refuse to let go.

17. "This stuff is fire"

18. "I got some dodey"

19. definitely what another poster said - They say some stupid bullshit and you reply "Dude, what?" And they start laughing and say "Dude I don't know, hahahaha. - pisses me off so much.

in general when people act like weed is some fucked drug and act like they are trippin, its like dude, your fucking high not on tabs.