How many hits do you get out of your ploom pax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 13 degrees, Nov 12, 2012.

1. im kinda curious about weather gettin my pax was good or not. i get about 18 hits on low setting on.med about 14 and on high about 8 hits til weed is brown. Tell me how many hits do you get outa each temp before your weed goes brown.

2. I don't have a Pax, but if you can get like 18 hits out of a bowl (which I'm assuming is small), then it should be a good thing lol...how much do you put in a bowl?

3. i don't know, try asking mr. owl.

4. [quote name='"PapaBonerad"']I don't have a Pax, but if you can get like 18 hits out of a bowl (which I'm assuming is small), then it should be a good thing lol...how much do you put in a bowl?[/quote]

.25g they say your supposed to fill it 1/4th to the top.

5. Yeah 18 hits off .25 seems pretty good to me. If you get pretty high off .25 then it seems like a good buy to me.

6. [quote name='"ilovebOObs420"']i don't know, try asking mr. owl.[/quote]

he'd smoke my sht up in 3 puffs

7. i pack the shit out of my pax. i think like .4 or .5 maybe the lid won't sit flush. hahahahah
    i don't know how many hits, but dam i be hitting it for a solid 15-20 mins.

[​IMG]

8. I pack on average 0.5 - 0.6 grams every time. I pack it in there fairly well.

I use my Pax on low nearly always. I average about 20-25 hits per load. Or about 20 minutes of constantly toking on it.

9. if I stir every 5 or 6 hits, on medium i can get about 25 hits (although the last five don't taste so great)

10. I have mine set to medium and don't really change the temp at all. I put about .25 and get around 15 good pulls before it gets brown.

11. Feels like i have made the right choice then!

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

12. That's awesome. :hello:

13. Wait a minute.

What in the heck is a ploom plax?

14. How'd you get the team colors? I thought it just came in 4 solid metallic colors.

15. [quote name='"Gr33nD42"']Wait a minute.

What in the heck is a ploom plax?[/quote]

Ploom is the company name pax is the device name

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

16. [quote name='"13 degrees"']

Ploom is the company name pax is the device name

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"[/quote]

Ok, but what is it? Is it like a vaporizer or?

17. [quote name='"Gr33nD42"']

Ok, but what is it? Is it like a vaporizer or?[/quote]

Portable vaporizer

18. #18 john0connor, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    i pack mine really tight with well-ground bud(with the keef) on low heat and same as above i get almost 20 quality hits, the first 10 being the best, in terms of flavor and volume of smoke.

I don't really know how much i'm squeezing in there without a scale, but maybe .7-1.0 gram?

I love my Pax, but i feel i can get more out of the weed in a pipe or even joints. (i know you can bump up the temp, but then you cut down your hits dramatically as you increase the heat)

19. I just got my pax and I love it! But I'm not sure if I'm getting the most out of it. I mean, I haven't played completely with the temp settings, but like john0conner said I do think I get more from my weed out of a bong for instance. But nothing beats smoking everywhere discreetly. :cool:

20. Yeah I feel the same way as some of you guys, and feel like I got more out of my bud with glass.

I just got my Pax a couple weeks ago though and am still learning what works best. Is it better to cook a whole oven in one sitting? Like just continually hit it for 20-30 min or so. Or would it be better to break up sessions and do maybe two 10 min sessions?

I usually just do one long session with the oven fully packed, but feel like I should be more stoned then I am with all the bud I use.

Any other tips to get the most of the Pax?