How many hits do you get out of your ploom pax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 13 degrees, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I read that you get higher if the temp is up all the way.

2. I've also found that even on a full oven I feel that it's not completely effective by the time the vapor stops being produced. I read that it starts working better as you get used to it but I'm pretty skeptical.
    Btw how fine do you guys grind it before putting it in?

the thing about vaping i had to get used to vs smoking, when i first started vaping i thought it was weak because i wasnt as stoned just a nice mellow high, but stop smoking for a few weeks just vape and as you get used to not taking in all the cannabanoids you get from combustion, the isolated thc and other low temp cannabanoids will seem much stronger.... the come down from vaping is 10x better than smoking as in if i smoke a blunt, when it starts to wear off and i get lazy and tired it makes me want to smoke more, i can vape and will not notice it wore off untill im like damn im not high no more

4. I have done extensive research on this. Had my pax over a year.

My conclusion is that the pax is great, but it's all about the weed you put in it.

As I suppose you would expect, perfectly cured weed works great. You can make huge clouds. It definitely gets you stoned. It's just not the same for all weed though. Badly cured weed lasts no time in the pax and does not give big hits in my experience. I also tried some genuine Thai stick in it at one point and that really did not work well. Smoking it was amazing but in the pax it was like, almost not worth the bother. That's what I have found anyway.

5. #25 Scarfacee, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    I agree. You need dry, very well ground, tightly packcked weed

I've had great success with bottom of the bag shake in the pax and a lot of people can get that for a lot cheaper than pretty buds. The pieces that dried enough to fall off the buds are perfect for the pax