Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to hide being high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snowdaytoday, Nov 12, 2012.

1. roll up as many blunts or joints as you can with bob marley blasting in your dorm

2. Put eye drops in and act normal? Pretty easy fix my man.

3. just relax.

4. Just avoid large groups of people if you're paranoid, which won't be hard at that time of night. Forget eye drops, who cares if your eyes are red, you could have an allergy or sleep deprivation for all they know!

Your parents won't know, the high only lasts a few hours, and you're gonna sleep it off anyway.

Main thing is to chill, don't over think things, just go with the flow and enjoy it.

I didn't get high the first time, some people don't for some reason, but you'll see!

Happy smokin' :smoking:

5. If you don't want someone to know you're high, never let them see you when you're not. :D

6. Its all in your head

7. one of my teachers in comm. college told me to avoid getting a DWI/DUI take your driver license picture wasted

I did that and I look waaaay too ripped. One eye closed, the other pretty close but completely red, hair fucked up, etc etc

I'm glad it expires next year, 5-0 or anywhre else always gives me a weird look when they see that picture

8. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the laugh, that's too funny. :D

9. I don't have to hide it, usually nobody can tell with me.

But get some visine
    odor neutralizer
    make a sploof

don't admit it?
    -shrugs-

i rarely promote lying, however, one must know how to evade their parents at one point or another

10. If you don't have eye drops and you're smoking indica, you can easily pass your red eyes off as not getting enough sleep. Spray some Febreeze/Glade/Lysol around you, and put some cologne or body spray on. If you're not super messed up then you should be able to pull it off pretty easily.

11. Dont be sober lol

12. [quote name='"Joe342"']Dont be sober lol[/quote]

Damn right never come down LOL
    Rohtos and dryer sheets ull never get caught

13. Before I started smoking pot I read that it made you paranoid. So I always think this "All fear divided by 2".

What I mean is that whenever you feel scared or something while high, try to convince yourself that you are overacting. It works for me.

And dont be stupid and buy some eyedrops

14. Never be sober? Yes... lets steer the first timer into addiction so he can be part of a statistic that's going to hurt the legalization movement. Great idea.

Anyway... if ya want to do it right so ya get high on the first time, smoke a cigarette to learn how to smoke. I smoked cigs before weed so I got high as balls the first time. People who never smoked before just take it in their mouth not their lungs, ya gotta hit that shit like your breathing underwater through a tube, take it deep.

15. It won't be to hard even if its your first time just try not to talk much unless you're postive you sound right my first time was with my cousin on a family vacation we spent 5 days strait out of our heads the only times we had problems was when we left the boat house we slept and smoked on to go tlk to everyone kause u still think things move eyes drop are probably something you'd like to have and make sure u don't start swaying my cousin fell off the boat cause he started rocking so just be still and quite don't stare and get by quick