Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best substitute for liquid besides water in bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sprink, Nov 11, 2012.

1. What's the best substitute for liquid besides water in bong?

2. Ethanol if you must use something, but really, stick to water. Everything else will just make your piece nasty.

3. there really is not.. Anything sugary or with artificial sweetener will get your bong all sticky and shit.

4. best substitute for liquid? don't bother substituting, stick with liquids

5. Wtf lol.. do you have easier access to other liquids besides water?

6. Snow. Tho its not rly a liquid.... try it you will take some huge hits

7. Yeah try snow, if you have some where you live. I get really smooth hits from it.

8. Gatorade is good af in it try that

9. Ice and or water is all ya really want brohan

10. graham crackers.
    have a glass of water ready
    wait, put the water in the bong and have the graham crackers ready

11. Spray paint or gasoline.

12. Whiskey and water are the only liquids that go in my bong

13. There is no other substitute in the universe for water.

14. Mercury, of course.

15. best post i've seen all day haha

16. Dihydrogen monoxide, its the shit.

17. clear american flavored water.. no fat or sugar or calories so good to use.. an makes for a pretty tasty smoke an come in buncha dif flavors :)

18. Lol, ironically, this would actually fuck you up incredibly, considering people actually do huff volatile chemical shit to get "high". And by high, I mean killing off so many brain cells at one time that your brain is unable to keep functioning