Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strain called "freezeline a.k.a freezeland"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dealwithit, Nov 8, 2012.

1. anyone come across this? reviews?how was it!

2. Is it legit?
    I'm curious to 'sample' it... :smoke:

3. from what ive read its mainly from quebec, im thinking of buying it, but not sure

4. Be sure to report back ;)

5. It's outdoor, but its high quality outdo. Still crap compared to any "kush" though. Not trying to bash just honest opinion, go for something else if possible bro! Btw I'm from montreal, Quebec!

6. yup just grabbed a bunch of some nice freezeland which came from the MTL area, smooth smoke. not a very heavy high, nice mellow daytime smoke, pungent smell, nice dense nugs :smoke:

7. #7 dealwithit, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    forgot bout this thread.
    so i got it..
    gets me pretty high, id give it a 7.6/10
    def an indica dominant(65/35 is my guess lol), doesnt leave me really tired after the high though.:D
    smell isnt to potent but still noticable, had some dense and some fluffier buds, looked mediocre, might upload a pic later.(nvrm phone quality sucks)
    for its price it was worth it but next time ill def get better stuff.

8. Yup do a google image search for friesland weed.

9. oh i guess my guy just didnt know how to spell it, thanks bud

10. yea its from quebec montreal whatever and i personaly never got some dank freezeland,, always fkg shitty mids, so i wont recomend you buying this,, you can easily find some good jack herrer around here

11. Dont get it. Regular freezeland, by this i mean 90% of the freezeland you can get, is utter shit. grown outdorrs, no care for the plant, looks like shit, tastes like shit, smells ok, and the high is super mellow and fades really fast. Ive bought freezland at least from 15 different sources, to have a back up stash, and every fucking single time it was complete shit. M39 is dank compared to it. The only freeze thats worth is the one grown indoors, which taste ok, and has pretty good high. Not dank, but better than beaster m39. But it is very very rare.

If you still inist on buying it, ask to look at the product first. And if its the shitty outdoor freezeland, NEVER pay more than 60 for an ounce. Im not trying to brag, or to be asmartasss,blades, but i have my faire share of experience with this shit strain. If its grown indoors by an experienced grower, it can be a pretty good final product. But in 95 % of cases, its grown outdoor, itsn taken care off and is just rushed for profit. I hope youu at least have alook and a talk with your guy before you buy it. if its the usual freezeshit, better buy m39. And fuck 39 too, you can get kush or diesel pretty easily now in mtl. jack herrer and green crack are abondant too.