Sooo... I found someone's garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stillwater, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Greenmeany, why the hell did you bump a 2 year old thread? Well anyway, my friend had 40 plants growing out in his pit in the woods behind his house, some lowlife came through and stole them all one night. We ended up finding out who it was a few days later when he tried to sell the weed to some middle schoolers on our street...well all i have to say is there will always be a little piece of him on our road.

2. Man, for real? You would actually steal them! Bad karma on you bro, Hope your crop doesn't get raided. Atleast I can sleep at night, you thief!

3. I used to be a punk and I woulda considered hittin a lick. But now that I've grown I couldn't do that to someone. And I have a job so I can provide for myself what I need.

4. lol r u serious???

5. lol we didnt kill him or anything, but his face met the pavement quite a few times.

6. Rare? I live in the Mid-west U.S. and ditch weed grows wild all over the place. You can't walk along any creek or river without seeing it. And no it doesn't get you high. (I was a teen-ager once, lol )

7. Wow...a lot of the people on these forums are douche bags lol. Your dumb enough to actually think about stealing someone elses crop? Karma baby...it'll bite you in the ass, just a matter of time.

8. Its just weed anyways. no one really likes it

9. do not take another growers grow...wtf. i wldnt even consider it. where i live u will get murked in a second for that...if u were able to fathom the amount of time and dedication it takes for u little punks to have an enjoyable smoke out then leave it be.
    and leave it be especially if u dont know what the fu*k to do with it!!

10. what the fuck is bumping a thread? no clue what your talking about bluntman

11. yea right on, if it was me id tell the person there shit
    was in plain veiw, actually scratch that cause if there stupid enough to leave them out in the open they dont want them or its a setup- think about it:cool:

12. Oh and Dport i live in Ohio and a creek nearby also a river less than 1/2 mile away and ive never seen wild bud anywhere because there isnt any. At least not southernly.
    Indiana has the most ditch weed in the states.

13. YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE ;)

Granted...stealing is uncool but name-calling doesn't float here and can get you banned. *RMJL

14. I like this. Like you could leave a note or something saying hey I found these plants you may want to conceal them better... if you want a grow buddy leave me a note.

Or something like that. The only thing that I would be worried about is if this person is growing for cash (which they most likely are with 30+ plants) because they may not like the idea of anyone knowing where there crop is, even if you mean no harm.

Anyway, you should definitely let him know that u know about his grow... if you ever do plan to meet up plan it at a McDonalds or something where he wont try to kill u.

15. that took me like 7 minutes to read.

16. yeah im thinking if someone is stupid enough to grow that amount in a place where its easily found then taking a couple is being generous. i havent stolen plants personally but one of my friends that got tight with the person we used to get bud from had him say where he grew his plants at and my friend went with one other person and got him for about 12 plants..he just pulled them out as fast as he could and ran and planted them when he got back home...i think only one died too and it turned out to be some dank ass bud

17. +rep. No doubt the best thing to do.

18. I would personally take 1-2 plants for personal purposes and just leave a note telling the grower to find a more secluded spot next time because those were too easy to find...

19. Want some bud? Get some seeds and grow your own!