Sooo... I found someone's garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stillwater, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Dont believe in karma??? haha for every plant you steal 3 of yours will be stolen, trust me i know. I was once a young ripper before i ever grew the first stalk, I wouldnt cut them i would move them a few houndred yards away or where ever i could to get them away from the area , my thinking was the guy would see they were gone get scared and not come back, yea right,, i remember the day very well it was in sept of 92 i went to check on my stolen catch, got back in my truck to drive away and bam 2 shots right through the fukin tailgate of my truck went through the tailgate through the front of the bed through the back of the cab and fell into that pocket behind the drivers seat, never saw it coming the dude could have killed me in the woods, that same year i got busted with 78, and the next yr both plots got stolen,, so my friend ,takem if you want to im not gonna judge, but beware im not bullshitin ya theres ppl that will kill you over there stash, i learned my lesson the hard way and since i have came up on 2 plots that werent mine. i walked away and yes it crossed my mind to snatch them but i didnt and i feel a whole lot better that i didnt.......so go get yourself killed, but what if they see you and dont kill you but come back and burn your moms or your house down with your kids inside?? ever think of that??
    1 more before i go.. a very good friend of mine was checking his stash back in 99 heard someone coming hid in the brush and saw a dude picking leaves off 1 of his plants, he knew the guy lived out there, he came to me and asked what to do ,i said move them and send him a nasty message, well it was to late to move them, he was infuriated ,talked about the shit for days, i tried to calm him down but there was no way, got the next weeks paper and on the front page MAN GETS SHOT ON FRONT PORCH, yes he got shot right through the knee cap while having his coffee on the front porch before going to work... now i dont condone this type of behavior i wouldnt go past kicking someones ass, but there are ppl that WILL KILL YOU , now mr leaf picker has to go through life with a limp and my buddy has to live with the fact [ even though he said he didnt do it] that he shot a dude over some fukin weed!!!!!see bad karma all around.. leave the mans shit alone!!!!!! and yes this is all true and can happen to you....mj is peaceful lets leave it that way...
    Monkey

2. No doubt :(

3. Yea im with fly here...id never touch a nothers plants...thats just wrong, and besides lets say you did take a bid, well then a frined find out where it was, some more people finds out and all of that guys garden is trashed, nothing left and all the plants are dead...who wants that?

4. If I was you, the temptation would be too much. I'd take one and would not feel bad about it. The guy has 30+ plants, you take one, his fault for leaving it exposed but you've been respectful - you've not proper fucked him over. He can't be too pissed off and will probably know to move them. You could leave a note saying "Just a bit of friendly advice, your crop is a bit exposed here, I would move them... for my advice I have taken a plant. I think that is fair, I have not been greedy... good luck with the rest of your grow - respect"

Thoughts?

5. if u grew a plant and knew what it took u would never steal one from some one. for people who rip other peoples plants i hope u take a long walk off a short cliff

6. for sure

7. I'd take atleast an eighth.

8. Yea before i started growin id say snatch em.. but now that i see the work and effort ya gotta put into growing id say leave them alone.. dont even take a branch... get some seeds and grow your own if you really want some... and whats with everytime someone says snatch it you assume there 18 or younger... im 17 and i dont think ya should snatch them... age really isnt the reason its just certain self minded people that think only for themselfs instead of others... but i gotta give this guy props for keepin 30 plants in public area... and not havin them been chopped already...

9. Well, whoever growing it is real dumb and planted them out in the public, so serves him right if he had a few buds missing(even if they weren't taken by you).

10. scavengers are no good. i got hit this year and only lost 12 but its still shity. grab a plant and leave a note saying not to be so lazy. I know people who would have chopped 'em on site so it was good of you not to, continue doing the right thing by leaving them alone.

11. I might understand if you were a kid but geez guys some of you I wouldn't have as friends if this is how you would treat a fellow grower. I grow mine for my MS. I'm legally allowed to have 4lbs that's right 4 lbs in storage. I'm allowed to grow 5 outdoor and 19 indoor in any one year. I'd never tell anyone especially you guys who would pilfer on a whim. Sh%t grow your own and maybe someone will steal it from you.
    In my case it would be reported to the police and if found returned to me. Go and buy some...

12. take a couple cuttings from the bottoms and start your own grow if anything, its too much too take even a plant because of all the work it takes from start to finish with a plant.

13. Now that is the way it should be. Police returning stolen bud :D Only in america :D

14. i'd be very stealth and take mabe 2 at nightime, people like me who grow lots of plants, know the dedication and maintenance thats required for massive buds, and if i ever got raided and found out who took my hard earned plants i'd fucken shoot.

where you live???

15. which is it jonster you going to rip off 2 plants or shot yourself trying. Make sense man, either your a thief or not. If you take them your a thief.

16. Stealing = Bad Karma! Don't do it man leave, it alone!

17. If you know its ready and you can prep it to smoke well, then I guess it would not kill me if I found some branches missing, but "IF" I came out and there were plants missing, I might have to start watching for the intruder and handle it myself. just my opinion bro but do what you wish just don't expect it to go over well if they find out. no harm in testing the crops though. JOE>

18. Thou shalt not steal... But if its in a crazy ass spot like that maybe some smokers just have tossed beans there or its wild. A big patch like that that does happen if they go to seed, I would go back when you know they are past their prime and check. Here in Wisconsin there is a ton of wild stuff growing Ive found 100's of plants. 8 times out of 10 its hemp leftover from when that was the main crop, but Ive also found some awesome bud worthy of high times so dont automatically think its someones grow.

If its not harvested this year then go back next season. If its been picked then you know its someones spot and go find your own.

19. let him decide what to do, if he found them then props, it's buddy's fault he never hid them better, next time don't come on a growing website and claim to raid plants, just doesn't mix.

20. if i was the person growing, id make it my goal to see that you are seriously injured. getting your crop robbed pisses people off and if they find out it was you, your probably gunna get hurt. you want weed? go buy or cultivate your own! or you may just stumble upon something you will regret. like a booby trap or sumthin