Sooo... I found someone's garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stillwater, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Yeahh my advice would be leave the plats alone and dont even take one.

If i found someone taking my plants i know what i would do !

2. :smoking: leave them be, and don't be checking up on them all the time or you might get noticed by the wrong people! No I'm not talking about the owner although I expect they will be extremely upset you checking on them, I was refering to the man, all he has to do to prove they're yours is to observe you checking up on them.

3. Karma, dont take any plants.

4. any pictures? some marijuana DOES grow wild

5. I would definitly offer an anonymous email address on a note saying you would like to help.

6. Let it be brother.....

This is from someone who grows,i'd hate to see my hard work go down someone lungs that i dont know....

Grow your own outside and see how it feels to find them cut down...

7. Maybe it is wild, I don't know. I figured wild weed is too rare. I don't know how to post pictures. Can you put cell phone pics onto your computer?

I think most of you guys saying you wouldn't touch a thing are full of shit.

8. Take what ya can, give nothing back.

If there is 30+ plants, take the biggest plants. Leave the small ones.

9. Yes, it is called ditchweed. Makes great rope.

10. dont liten to this guy sory to say but he is a dumb ass

and dont leave a note. the grower will probly get all parinoid and kill them all

11. if ur in mii state it betta not b mine if it iz and i notice mine miss n im comm n affta u...:devious: ..if itz allot go at night time...bring a box about 4 bi 8...u know the size of most of da plantz go by yo self...get sum plastic cupz line em up in da box..u know as many cupz az plantz your gonna take...if itz only 1 plant there...dont take it....allot go in there witta lil garden shovel...and were black...dig around the rootz and put em in the cupz wen u finish close the lid of the box put sum tape on it...and walk down the street like the box iz heavy and like your moving...lol////wut state did u findem???i juz wanna if itz possible it cud b wild green....

o and leave a note that saiis hhaaaa hahaha bitch i took yo shyt.....lmao

tell thouse punk dudez 2 shove it...o dont jack it...fuk dat.....

12. stealing is stealing. its wrong and u shouldnt do it.

do onto others as u would have the do onto u.

would u like it if someone stole ur stuff? no? then dont do it to others.

ying yang.

13. Ether you are below the age of 18... Or one dumb ass mofo....

14. goback after take a plant! you must be crazy! what if theguys so mean he sleeps with 1 eye open to keep from cutting his own throat? dont do anything, just be cool, dont stel, grow your own!

15. It might be wild Cannibis does grow wild , even in the U. S.. But still man don't mess with what ain't yours. If it is someones and they find out it could lead to problems.

16. well this is just me but im not a pussy if i found a grow id leave some bud and a note "a lil something for pre-harvest time" and then my phone number in hopes of getting to know the man who grew 30 plants cuz he prly has more spots...

17. Leave it alone - Get some seeds and try growing for yourself then maybe you'll better appreciate that it takes time and effort for a decent grow. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. wow im pretty shocked to see alot of people saying take one and shit, stealing is bad karma and if i found any plants i wouldnt take them because if i had them i wouldnt want some one taking mine. if u do decide to take them, ill be giving u my curse of dryness for a month!

dont be jerks and steal other peoples hard work.

the only way i could consider taking a weed plant is if it was obviously not being taken care of and it was a weed in the bush. but since u found some ones garden dont mess with it

19. Exactly.

I had my very fist grow stolen (by a 'firend') so I know how exasperating this can be. Don't be THAT guy.

20. finders keepers