Sooo... I found someone's garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stillwater, Sep 7, 2006.

1. I stumbled upon somebody's garden last Sunday. I'm still undecided about what I'm going to do. It's in a very public place, and the last place you'd expect to find plants. There're tons of them too. They're scattered all over the place, I was standing in front of one for like,ten minutes until I noticed it was weed:D . I would feel more hesitant to take anything if it was hidden in a secluded area, especially if they wanted to shoot me:) . But they're right out in the middle of everything. What would y'all do?

2. i'd take one plant...so as not to be noticable. Also, that way you could always go back...

3. how many plants are there?

4. its called SNATCH AND RUN!

nah but seriously, i would just take 3 or 4 plants, dont wipe out the person's whole garden.

5. i would not take it if you dont know what you are doing. it would be a shame if you killed it or something

6. There are probably, I don't know, 30+ it's hard to tell. There are a couple that must be eight feet tall, too. I'm 6'2" and they were quite a bit taller than me. Then there are a bunch of short ones.

7. I've never grown, but myfriends have. I was thinking since it's getting close to harvest time, I can just keep checking on them until it's time to clip clip clip. The only bad thing is if I come a day too late and they already harvested everything. Then I've just completely wasted an opportunity.

8. take at least one bro? where do you live? i'll come by and help...

9. dont take a whole plant. how would you like it if some one took your plants. it would suck just take a branch with about a 1/4 ounce on it nothing more. if you realy want free bud just grow your own

10. and this is why you tell no one where your garden is.... be nice atleast leave a few plants. if i had a garden and it was hit, if i still had a few left i wouldnt be devistated, yet if all was wiped out, hmmm i dont even want to think about it. DONT BE AN A$$ dont wipe em out...

11. If you feel you must take some discretely leave a note saying thanks for "a bud" you helped yourself to, they guy will appreciate the gesture, its better than knowing deep down your just a thief.:cool:

12. I wouldn't take them, what if you were growing an outdoor garden and someone stole your plants?

13. It's pretty low to steal someone else's crop, and I wouldn't want that type of ~Karma~ coming back on me. Not to mention that there are people that literally will kill someone for jacking a crop, and many times outdoor grows are booby trapped as well. Stealing in any form is a bad thing, and taking someone's grow is about the lowest thing you could do and gives a horrible rap to responsible marijuana smokers. :mad:

14. HOW COME THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ME?
    Ah well, I wouldn't take them straight away. Or at all. Find out who the person is who grows them, and tell the person that their weed is exposed. Simple. And you may earn a new smoking buddy :D

15. Come on guys - are any of you proud to be a thief??

Let none of us steal from another grower.

16. They're in a public place, no booby traps. I don't think people who would be willing to kill for pot would be planting in this particular place. Actually, I have a pretty good idea who it is. I think it's the people that work around this place. I couldn't take their whole crop either, that would take too long, and that's also not my intention. I'm not someone who goes around in life looking for ways to get over on people.

17. I'm not the kind of guy that would totally wipe someone out, believe me.

18. you can only expect the same....but a bunch of kids findin it is worse i suppose

theyd be smokin soggy leaves for months:smoking: thinkin their high:p

19. Dont listen to me or any of the other A-holes with no rep. Listen to Indian toker and Spanish Fly. These cats are spittin' truf. I've been hit by stompers before and I swore if I found whoever was wearing those size 11 nikes... let's just say I'm still looking! It made me wanna dose up one of my girls with poison so next time the fukn thieves would choke and die on the bud that wasn't theirs. Leave him a note saying he should be more careful next time and maybe your e-mail adress so next year you could have a grow buddy that knows how to grow 8 ft tall plants and you could earn your half! Or just have your way with his girls and Karma will have her way with you! Don't be a pussy, grow your own!

20. yeah, what he said.