Feel like crying like a little girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Nov 6, 2012.

1. shit really sucks. I hung out with this girl I really liked for 2 and a half months now, asked her out got a yes made me so happy then she rejected me a week later and I still hung out with her for a few more weeks. on sat I told her I don't think we can be friends anymore because I like her and she said hope we can stay friends and that was it she hasn't txted me or started fb chat with me since.

it's kind of what I wanted but at the same time it makes me so sad. on sat night I watched a movie with her on the couch and I always chatted with her all night and would say goodnight to her every night.

life really sucks. I really like this girl so much and she liked spending time with me yet she doesn't want me. it really hurts. feeling heart broken is the worst feeling in the world I think.

i'm a 27 year old man and this shit makes me feel ike a little kid I just want to cry.

I am also in law school and have to do a huge amount of work yet I can't concentrate because of this.

I still badly want to txt this girl or contact her and tell her I do want to be friends with her.

I don't even really have other friends in this city. now I feel so lonely shit sucks.

experiences like this make me want to never get closet o any girl because it usually ends up with me depressed and crying like a little girl. maybe I'm too fragile or something.

are all people like this? I swear girls aren't like this it's guys that usually get hurt like this. girls seem to move on easily and not care much.

2. I just wonder if it's just me or other guys feel like this too. when my first real gf broke up with me (I was 24 then) I cried for a whole day and skipped work then I was depressed for a year. I told her i loved her and wanted her back and she just thought it was funny.

3. Grow a fucking pair of balls.

Sorry for the harshness, you NEED it.

A 27 year old man, shame.

4. [​IMG]

Move on ... You said yourself that you are an adult, so take it like a man, swallow your pride and the pain and move on...

You shouldn't be wasting time on women right now.. focus on schooling and you will find your dream girl some day.. I promise man.. cheers :bongin:

5. Dude. C'mon. Stop dragging this shit out. You must be a sucker for pain and sorrow to keep chasing after this chick. Move on with your life.

6. its not just that. she was also basically my only friend in this city. I feel so lonely now.

I think I made the right choice to not be friends with her. I don't know if she will talk to me again, she did say hope we can still be friends but I told her we can't.

I just didn't think I could be her friend even though I need a friend, I felt like I would just grow to like her more and more if I continue to see her and I'd just have a false fantasy of eventually making her my gf and then i'd just hurt myself more in the long run.

7. I don't know it could be that I have no one else right now. i'm in law school in another city and haven't really made friends with people in my class. This girl was my only friend really only person I hung out with on weekends etc. I talked to her every night. it really makes me sad.

plus I really liked her and wanted her. It's really hard for me to let go of a girl when I like her.

i want to move on but don't know how. I have so much homework and readings right now I should focus on those i'm going back to my city to be with my family in december 18 for 2 weeks. I'll get to see my sister and mom and probably hang out with my one buddy there. I just feel so lonely right now it really sucks and hurts so bad.

8. I understand, feeling like you have no one. I have the same weakness.

9. thanks for the replies guys. GC does make me feel better. I feel at 27 I shouldn't be like this.

without this girl I have no more friends in this city. I could have stayed friends with her and I probably still can if I contact her but I know I shouldn't.

back in my city I have like one friend, and 2 friends that i don't even see much anymore and my sister and mom.

yeah, this girl probably won't even miss me as a friend. she has 6 of her friends coming over this long weekend. I don't even get txts from my "friends" back in my city. they txted me a couple times a month or 2 ago asking how law school is.

10. There are better people out there for you but you won't find them when you are consumed with emotion for this girl. Trust me, I've been there. It's hard letting someone go but you need to let go and open yourself up to the good that will come along to replace her.

11. There is one upside to all of this:

Every time you get your heart broken, it hurts a little less than the last time.

Don't try to figure them out, they think totally different than we do. They are just as confused when trying to figure us out.

12. did you really even like her that much?

it sounds like youd be the type to just cling to anything that shows interest or gives you attention..

youll find someone else

13. Or.. he says fuck it and goes on a murderous rampage lol

14. Yes! "Going postal" is always an attractive and popular option.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. You don't sound very confident in yourself. Give her some time and if she truly feels compelled to contact you then she obviously has some sort of feelings for you but it doesn't sound like it. Did you ever have sex with her? You seem to have been friendzoned from the start, just move forward and stop feeling lonely. It's not hard to go out to the bar or club and socialize with people. Do you work or go to the gym? Those are also great places to meet new people.

16. I honestly don't know. she did give me a lot of attention. Maybe I just miss having a girl and I just fall for a girl so easily when they give me attention.

but I did like her a lot also. she has the same sense of humour as me I can make her laugh and she'd make me laugh too.

17. no i'm in law school. no one works. I don't even really have time to go out more than one night a week. I have a huge work load which is also depressing I have class monday to friday and I have to work till midnight every night.

I am shy and I have never had luck at bars or clubs.

18. Ride a bike... seriously, it's helping me go through a break-up atm
    or just try to exercise / sweat even for a lil.. it'll help you work through your emotions

19. right now it sucks i'm so busy with school. I have 7 classes (law) and the workload is stressing me out at the same time i can't stop thinking about this girl and feeling like I have a knife in y heart.

I really wish I had no emotions..... it sounds bad but with no feelings life would be a breeze. i'd get my school work done without all these thoughts bringing me down and making me depressed. I would never think about suicide or feel lonely. but then I guess we wouldn't be human anymore.

I really wonder if I'll ever meet a girl that will care about me as much as I do for her. I seriously think girls don't care about guys as much as guys do. like this same girl mentioned to me that she thinks it's funny that one of her exes cried and told her he loved her after dating for 2 weeks.

20. Time is the only thing that will really help.