Feel like crying like a little girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Nov 6, 2012.

1. yeah I see what you guys mean. I want her and her giving me attention like fling me at 1 am overnight makes me happy because i'm pretty much just getting false hope. all the little crumbs of attention she gives me I think it may lead to something but it's really not. she is probably just having fun knowing that I really like her.

if she invites me over I have to say no. I am actually super busy I have shit loads of assignments and readings i am behind in. if I could date her I'd go spend time with her even if I was behind but this is just foolish, to spend time with a girl that will give me nothing but false hope.

2. simply put just move forward. Don't look back no need to.

3. it's really hard to move on when the girl that rejected you has become your friend.....

she texted me again yesterday saying i have to come over because her friends are here and I need to say HI. so i did and she wanted me to stay and go to a club with them but I refused and I left and I went out with some other people.

i'm glad I did that at least.

she has also told me now that I should come celebrate new years with her and her friends.....

I can see this dragging on for years......the longer i stay friends with her the harder it will be to cut her off....i've known her for 3 months now it's not that long yet but it'll eventually become one year, then two years, and she'll have a boyfriend too and it'll just get worse.

4. she views you as a friend of the opposite gender nothing wrong with that. I have some friends (girls) who are really fun to hang out with on a friends basis and I'm sure girls can feel that way about certain straight guys. That's the situation here, now I'm surprised you still have feelings for someone who doesn't have them back towards you. Whenever that has happened for me I lost all interest in anything more than friends because they weren't interested you can't force someone to like you they either do or don't. Whatever just gotta move on either you have to move on from her (if you can't let go of feelings for more) or you have to let go of those feelings of wanting more and enjoy her "friend" qualities and her as a companion instead of a G/F.