Why do my plants keep DYING!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tyrell, Nov 4, 2012.

1. lol yeh i was wondering the same lmao

2. even 10 bucks?!? what the crap?! ;)

3. I count 4 :)

ForumRunner_20121108_150405.png

4. Doesnt look there is enough perlite in there. And damn, I must have sufficient light, my 3 sprouts only popped out about half an inch (the stalk) before they started growing fan leaves, and now the stalks are probably only and inch long, and moving amazingly fast, already on the 2nd set, and I think by tomorrow evening/night, i will be seeing a 3rd set easy.

5. #45 passthebilly, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
  6. funny how you 2 are saying the opposite of each other :)

7. I have this.. its gets kinda hot when they are closer.. I have the fan too..

ForumRunner_20121108_202552.png

8. #48 passthebilly, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    That's a pretty decent setup actually haha.. what's the wattage and colour? I see you're using a dome.. what are your temps and humidity like?

9. lose the foil

10. foils better than nothing :)

11. [quote name='"Ace420"']

foils better than nothing :)[/quote]

Not necessarily... foil will create hotspots and isn't very efficient for reflection

12. thes "hotspots" are kindof bogus. Youd have to have a perfectly shaped chunk of magnification for that to be real. Plus the reflectivity of the foils better than that BROWN wall behind it :)

13. mylar>white paint>foil

14. i agree with both statements.

I would never recommend foil, but as long as your not having any heat issues then its better then brown wood that absorbs light rather then reflect.

15. [quote name='"passthebilly"']That's a pretty decent setup actually haha.. what's the wattage and colour? I see you're using a dome.. what are your temps and humidity like?[/quote]

Those are 6500k but I have 3k flower also... top of light says 54 watt.. temp is between 80-85 and degress and how do I get the humidity up ?

16. [quote name='"Tyrell"']

Those are 6500k but I have 3k flower also... top of light says 54 watt.. temp is between 80-85 and degress and how do I get the humidity up ?[/quote]

I second the humidty. A dish of water in my cabinet only increased it by 5 %, for 30% humidity. I need double that!

17. What is your relative humidity outside the dome now?

18. [quote name='"passthebilly"']

What is your relative humidity outside the dome now?[/quote]

Around 10 15 %

19. Bringing temps down will bring humidity up ssince cooler air will hold more moisture

20. just noticed fog machines are like 30 bucks.. wouldnt that help ?