Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GD1966, Nov 2, 2012.

1. This is probably my fav thread on gc. So uplifting. Especially since my aunt got diagnosed with breast cancer about a month ago. Considering she's in massachusets, this makes me particularly happy.

2. As a total stranger your post brought a little tear to my eye, not gonna lie. best of luck to you, hope for a continued and full recovery!!!!:wave::smoking:

3. That's incredible to hear. My father is currently suffering from tongue cancer that has metastasized into his lungs. I just read Phoenix Tears and would like to start trying the RSO for him. I don't have a problem with making it. I just don't have $3k to shell out for a pound of good stuff. I need to find someone in the LA area who's got some lying around....

Seriously great news though GD1966. I'm so happy for you and your wife.

4. Thanks for posting my friend and I'm sorry to hear about your Dads diagnosis. I'm a firm believer in RSO and the quality of life it can give back. You don't have to use the most expensive herb. I've heard of potent oil being made from mids.

5. Billy Ray, Go run a search for "Shona Banda Live Free or Die" - it's on youtube. She will show you a way to make small amounts, and without any solvent!

I want you and Heosphoros read what I have to say about breast cancer here- http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/1137266-granny-my-dad-says-mmj-sham.html Your Dad's cancer sounds like an aggressive one and that often means it has the ID-1 gene thing going! Heosphoros make some print-ups and send them to her!

Also get them both on Omega 3- fish oil! For cannabis to work, you need functional CB receptors. You absolutely need Omega 3 to make working CB receptors. Omega 3 "glues down" a part of the receptor- like any machine, if a part isn't attached right, bad things happen! there have been several studies that show that women with low Omega 3 (and high Omega 6) levels are more likely to have breast cancer!

Long-chain n-3-to-n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios in breast adipose tissue from women with and without breast cancer. Long-chain n-3-to-n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid... [Nutr Cancer. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Now I want you to click that first link in my sig. That will give you a "small" preview of what I want to send you. If you like what you find, check out the bottom of my sig!

Granny

6. I put my wife on Omega 3 the day after Granny told us about it. Then two days later started the RSO.

7. Yo man, that's amazing. I love hearing about people who've had medicinal benefits from weed, especially since I know a lot of people who are against it. Personally, I think it's one of the greatest things on this planet considering you can make food, drinks, medicine, clothes, electricity, fuel, and pretty much everything else that humans are dependant on in modern day society from it.

It is an amazing plant and a disgrace to be called a 'drug'. It's such a shame so many people are against it.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear about your wife man, I hope the tumor completely wears out.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

8. Thanks for your kind words Stoner J!

9. [quote name='"GD1966"']Thanks for your kind words Stoner J![/quote]

It's cool man. If you can, please keep the thread updated - I'd like to hear if it completely disappears.

Until then, good luck :).

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

10. #30 GD1966, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    That's the plan. She goes to see her Oncologist on Friday next week. Last time we were there her doctor asked me if I wanted him to approve Hospice services. I told him to ask her not me! She told him she didn't need hospice because she is not going to die now. She makes me so proud! I can only wish I was as brave as her!

11. [​IMG]

I toke for both of you :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

12. How could the government make a medicine of this potency illegal? Makes me sick

Stories like this remind me that the cancer-fighting effects of cannabis can't be denied to the public for many more years, this information will spread, whether by word of mouth or sites like this

Wishing you well and your wife a speedy recovery! :D

13. Glad to see your wife is enjoying her life and getting effective treatment, cant say that about chemo

14. Zguy13, Chemo was killing my wife as surely as the cancer. It does such horrible things to the body and mind.

15. Chemo is nothing more than poisoning the patient, and hoping the tumor dies before the patient does! Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way!

RSO makes you feel better! If it did nothing more than that, it would still be a great medicine for cancer patients, but that it can shrink tumors on top of that, is a miracle!

I am hoping that I see the day when Chemo and radiation therapies are considered as old-fashioned as a buggy whip!

16. Granny, the Chemo affected my wife's state of mind too! She was so sick all the time that all she could think about was dying. On the RSO, she actually has a smile on her face now and talks about things we want to do in the future!

17. #37 Asthmatic, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    How is her apatite holding up as treatment goes on. I know I've been boring everyone to death as I study the Endocannabinoids but I think I may have spotted something useful.

My friends Rabbitgarden & DrHell2Pay use to talk about having trouble with their patients apatite when on the RSO. The issue looks like it is tied up with which oil is being used as a carrier in the RSO caps.

Every major class of oils seems to bring it's own signaling lipid with it, either an endocannabinoid or another closely related player in the game. 3 of these endocannabinoids invoke anorectic activities in the gut.

1) Palmitic Acid metabolizes into N-palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)
    2) Oleic Acid metabolizes into Oleoylethanolamide (OEA)
    3) Steric Acid metabolizes into N-stearoylethanolamine (SEA)

All good cancer fighting endocannabinoids but if the patient wont eat they probably are not helping overall cancer treatment. Nutritional sources of the above endocannabinoids include but are not limited to:

Palm oils like Coconut Oil
    Peanut Oil
    Olive Oil
    Animal Fat not counting Fish Oil.

PEA is also found in Soy Lecithin.

Mind you I'm not yet sure which oil to suggest capping the RSO in so that apatite wont be impinged by the patient's treatment. May be Flax seed oil or if you can stand it Cod Liver oil. Remember that part of the EPA and DHA we metabolize from the Omega-3 Fats ends up as the endocannabinoids EPEA and DHEA both strong cancer fighters and more importantly implicated as apatite stimulants like THC.

Attached Files:

18. What a cool thread.. I feel like when some people hear that cannabis can shrink tumors, they don't actually believe it, or think its exaggerated. A story like this really makes the power of cannabis treatments more realistic to the average person.

19. wow the OP brought a little tear to my eye. I hope you guys get to enjoy life for as long as you can. I hope everything works out fine for you and your wife.

20. Way to man. So happy for you. If only the rest of the world was as open as you in trying this.