43 trillion lawsuit. Massive government conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012.

1. If this is a hoax then we are dealing with some ingenious trolls lol

2. Ben Swann should take a look into it.

3. The website for Spire Law was created by "domains by proxy."

When I looked at their website, https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/Default.aspx I went to the About Us page. They're just an affiliate of godaddy.com. Proxy's are used for identity protection. Basically, whoever created the website doesn't want to be discovered.

So they could either be a troll, or some attorney(s) who realized they should attempt to hide their identities.

4. [​IMG]

At first I fully believed it, now... Not to sure.

5. I know if I was a lawyer on this case id want to remain anonymous up until whoever would want me dead was behind bars, so running through a proxy actually isn't a bad idea.

I guess time will tell. I will be checking status and updates daily, and will continue to post updates. Others feel free to research as well, since if this is not a hoax it could have a variety of impacts throughout our daily lives. As believable as this may be, I need to see some hard facts.

6. Maybe I am the dummy, but all it seems to be saying is; The people got fucked by the Bank's operational mode that created the housing mess. Since no one in gov is pursuing retribution than they too are plaintiffs.

Yet, I thought there have been/are lawsuits seeking money back from the banks. :smoke:

7. It's a scam..nothing to see here.

Put the tin foil hats away.

8. It goes a bit deeper than that actually. These people in governmant who are ungodly rich BOUGHT there way into power and now they are in power they can get more money. That's all these people care about. If you look at some of obamas bailouts they are closely connected with the plaintifs im the lawsuit. All the major corporations and bankers he backed are prime targets.

As inflation continues the government continues to skim all they can off the top. Think of it this way. Not only os the government PRINTING money they are also taking ours. They just lead us to believe were in debt so we won't suspect it.

If you read into the 832 page allegtion the document mentions spacific government agencies that were used to launder money through int offshore accounts.

The US is far from broke, its just so corrupt that they keep there private stash offshore making the treasury look broke. Not only that but with 43 trillion out of circulation the price of the dollar within the system is worthless.

I am convinced that all ofour contries problems are due to gov corruption

9. If you can't afford gold n silver then buy beans n bullets. ;)

Agreed.

10. Finally ! A great conspiracy theory thread backed with evidence!

Damn so this is where all the money has gone ? The land of the free...free ride for the rich.

11. I think the actual conspiracy lies in the lawyers wanting a fat fee for their work, just not sure who they want to bill. :smoke:

12. Lol could be, I just can't believe it. I know you can't read the news and take it away with absolute fact because chances are half of it is bullshit.

The fact that this made it onto CNBC is what caught my attention. That and the fact his two kids were mudered the next day and the nanny was dabbed in the neck on the floor holding a knife. Who the fuck stabs themselves in the neck? The whole thing sounds fiahy to me.

I also know my economics, and keep up on current news. 10 years ago economists were alarmed when they discovered that due to the value of the dollar, and the lack of money circulating, that massive ammounts of money were indeed missing. The case lasted about a year before shut down.

Its simple really if you have 1000 dollars and they are "worth" one dollar, and suddenly someone decides to print 3000 more and keep most of it the dollar would drop in price to 25 cents on the dollar. Follow me so far? Now if all the money that was printed goes into circulation, it wont be a problem, as the money is distributed and the lack of value is compensated by and influx in bills. Now let's say they printed that money and kept most of it, our dollar would tank because now not only is it worth less, but we don't have any more bills in circulation to keep it in ballance.

This is exactly what is happening with our dollar, the federal reserve, and the 43 trillion.

13. #53 xpixiex, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Actually if the lawsuit were to go through and the lawyers were to win, they could very well demand a contingency fee of ~33%.

What would you do with $14 trillion dollars?:eek:

14. That could explain the anominity, they want to represent both sides. :eek: :smoke:

15. That's what id do in there shoes. Even just asking for a fraction of a percent they will make millions If not billions.

16. Standard contingency fees are around 30%-33%. For civil lawsuits anyway. If it's a criminal case, then it may be different.:confused_2:

I learned about this in school but I don't remember all of the details... Sorry.:(

17. Who gives a shit what the lawyer is going to be making from this case. The government is taking and has been taking our money. Now we have to do something to stop these corrupt bastards.

18. I thought it was interesting to think about.:smoking:

19. #59 NasaJoe, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Such a strange story.. cant get over it. I wouldnt put murdering a few children past a bankster for a second.

And its such a shame I can no longer depend on mainstream media to bring me information on a dependable basis.

20. Can someone link me to some sources of this story? I'm trying to prove that this is actually happening to my economics professor.