43 trillion lawsuit. Massive government conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Anyone involved with major media is probably involved with this, that an the fact that any network brave enough to actually air it had a tradgedy struck when the VP's children were brutally murdered by there supposed lifelong nanny. I don't buy it.

The us is a power money hungry whore who will kill its own citizens for its own agenda.

2. If this goes through forclosures on houses will virtually stop. Consequently this is WHY so many people are having to forclose right now. There is a Shit ton of money in the system, but 43 trillion isn't in circulation so our dollar ia virtually worthless right now. Look it up I believe its only worth about 1/10 what a dollar was 100 years ago.

3. a nickels worth

4. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']If this goes through forclosures on houses will virtually stop. Consequently this is WHY so many people are having to forclose right now. There is a Shit ton of money in the system, but 43 trillion isn't in circulation so our dollar ia virtually worthless right now. Look it up I believe its only worth about 1/10 what a dollar was 100 years ago.[/quote]

That's why gas prices are so damn hi

5. spend your paper on real money. gold and silver.. thank me later.

6. [quote name='"BongRips4Life"']spend your paper on real money. gold and silver.. thank me later.[/quote]

This^^^^^^^^^^

7. How are people gonna react to this when it goes viral?

8. It's funny how stuff like this "suddenly" becomes news.
    Yet, if we were all in one room together toking right now, everyone would swear that we know for a fact that all of the politicians are shady and that the system is flawed.
    Outside in the world though, enough people don't bring this up at the same time so that it can be properly addressed. So it isn't. And we keep "revealing" tidbits of immoral evidence about our leaders.

Sure wish the active ingredient in all of this fake food was THC, then maybe people would start discussing the "right" things.

Women in binders?
    Sheesh.
    Ladies were you really offended by that considering everything else?

9. Thank you

10. #31 xpixiex, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    If every United States American citizen were to suddenly become 13 million dollars richer, then the economy would probably tank. Prices would skyrocket.

This story sounds incredibly fake.

11. #32 wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012
    The money wouldn't litterally go all back to us. It would most likely return to the US treasury. But yes you are correct it would tank of we all got that much.

It sounds so entirely false that it is in fact in the court record. Look it up. This allegation has been filed and hundreds of people havebeen served 832 page documents containing all the allegations.

Tell me where you think all the money the gov keeps printing goes? The feds keep printing money, yet we all still work for minimum wage. The ONLY way that's possible is if someone is laundering money. Think about it. If there were 43 trillion in our system but not in circulation the dollar would be useless, and the economy will tank.that's exactly what's happening.

Be open minded. Its a fucked up world we live in. I suggest researching this before being so quick to dismiss it.

12. This is what I wanted to see...

CNBC Published Eric Holder and Bankers $43 TRILLION Lawsuit and Kids Get MURDERED!!

There are pics of the supposedly original CNBC article. I guess they could very well be faked since they're screenshots. But even more interesting is that Marketwatch has an article on it.

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury - MarketWatch

I haven't yet checked any court filings.

13. I respect your skepticism on this topic, as I originally heard it from a friend and was convinced it was utter bullshit until I actually researched it. After my reasearch I highly doubt that the story is false. The alegations might fall through since its the us GOV were dealing with, but I am convinced that this lawsuit is real.

The reason more people haven't heard about it, is the fact that no major network would dare publish somethingthis controversial. Especially towards our own government.

14. #35 xpixiex, Nov 1, 2012
    I did more research into the law firm and their website, but I don't really know what this means.

Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information

I don't really know what to think of this here... Is this law firm real or not?

15. I don't know what's really gonna happen. But as I get older and mature I really find myself baffled by simply asking myself "I wonder the the fuck could possibly happen next", and the world continues to surprise me with its twists.

I hope something good comes out of this.

I couldn't really find a main contact on the WHOIS. Have you checked there actual site?

16. #38 xpixiex, Nov 1, 2012
    Oh, I'm dumb.

It's just a proxy service in case the owner of a website wants to keep their identity hidden. A bit strange coming from a law firm, but probably no big deal. Do law firms typically use Godaddy.com?

17. I've been looking at spire-law.com and it almost seems... fake, lol.
    There's an email and toll free number, but no names or addresses. Maybe it's for the safety of them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

If this is all a hoax, they've done a decent job of it so far.:smoking:

18. What exactly did the quote mean you are referring to. It seems im to dumb to understand it lol.