43 trillion lawsuit. Massive government conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012.

1. #1 wtfjusthappened, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    Ok so if there is already a thread on this than sorry, but this is something that is getting very little news coverage, but the people must know.

Currently the Spire law firm out of new york has uncovered substantial evidence that key members of the obama administration, several national banks and corporations, and multiple govvernmant officials have been involved with a massive money laundering and racketeering scheme. The supposedly have ammased 43 trillion in stolen taxpayer money and government bail outs.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/43-trillion-dollar-lawsuit-awaits-obama-white-house-and-banks

As if the conspiracy doesn't get deeper, thday after the only news network covered this story, the VP. Of the networks children were brutaly murdered. Within hours the story was pulled from there sire and cnn was claiming that the nanny did it

CNBC Exec

Discuss.

2. Danmn bro wtf just happend?

3. The Shit is going down man. The lawsuits have already been served. This will be heard in court. This is one of those massive conspiracies, that isn't just a theory anymore.

4. #4 NasaJoe, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  5. and this money goes where?

6. [quote name='"tflga"']and this money goes where?[/quote]

Who the fuck knows!!

7. Its certainly suspicious. No proof that they relate but... come on [​IMG]

8. I mean, 43 trillion dollars.

9. I know 43 trillion sounds like a lot, but it isn't that much of a stretch. They have been inflating our economy since the 40's yet none of us have seen amy of these massive amounts of money. It seems the government has found a way to generate revenue by inflating the economy, amd then laundering the funds through their government bail outs and organization.

This is all very conceivable Shit.

10. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']I know 43 trillion sounds like a lot, but it isn't that much of a stretch. They have been inflating our economy since the 40's yet none of us have seen amy of these massive amounts of money. It seems the government has found a way to generate revenue by inflating the economy, amd then laundering the funds through their government bail outs and organization.

This is all very conceivable Shit.[/quote]

Shit that it is.

11. Supposedly it will go back to the american people, whatever that means. Split equally between every man woman and child in america, we would all have an excess of 13 million each...

12. Who wants most of my share? :p

13. Shit just keeps getting deeper....how many days till the election?

14. 5 days. My guess is popular vote to Romney with an Obama win.

15. Will I still get my 13 million?

16. Obamas re-election campaign manager is one of the main people targeted by this lawsuit. Shit is crazy how deep it goes.

17. first link is dead

18. Links are fixed now man. Sorry about that. This needs to be spread though. If it falls through someone needs to know the truth.

19. The fact that shit like this is happening and the public doesnt know about it blows my mind. This is why I'm getting a student Visa and moving my ass to Vancouver

20. So the illuminati is real!

Its all a conspiracy