question about light schedule(socal)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sixer, Sep 5, 2006.

1. i was dissapointed because i missed the season over the summer cause i was in europe, but it was well worth it

what im wondering is when the next time i would be able to plant outdoors would be, and when the next time flowering would occur for the plants, cause i missed out this season

well, what im really wondering as well if there is more than 1 flowering season in southern california?

if it comes down to it i will pick up some lowryder seeds or perhaps do an indoor grow but i dont feel like getting the lights and everything and putting this california sun to waste

hopefully someone can help me out

thanks
    brian

2. I know how you feel, why buy lights and pay for electric when all this Spanish sun is for free.

I am at 38 N and have only ever tried one grow a year, it provides all my needs.

3. man, that spanish sun is damn hot man

was in spain for a little over a week this summer while in europe to visit some buddies

went to valencia and seville in spain, damn man, i was fuckin dying in the heat man, it was rediculious

was damn fun over there tho man, never tried whiskey and fanta till in valencia, and it was damn good i thought

4. Glad you had a nice time here. Now it is September it has cooled down half a degree. But the hot sun makes the girls grow big and harvest early.