Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will CBD or CBN show on a Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ac3adt, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Hey GC, so i'm graduating college this December and unfortunately the time has come to stop smoking so i can pass a drug test. I do not have one lined up at the moment, but i have started interviewing with a few companies so im gonna stop to make sure i'm clean.

I was looking up info on drug tests to see how long i could stretch my smoking and pretty much everything i read says that drug tests test for THC and THC metabolites.

But what about CBD and CBN? Do they register on a drug test? Would they cause you to fail?

If not, could i somehow "cook" the THC out and be left with just CBD & CBN? I am wondering this because i havent had any trouble quitting except for when i try to sleep, so i was thinking this could eliminate the "cold turkey" approach and make things a little easier.

Hope this all makes sense!

Thanks!

2. Nope there is no way you can do that and Evan if you coupe cbn doesn't get you high and ya it will show up on a dt

3. That's a very good question. In theory that sounds like it could work but I don't really know how you would cook out all of the thc. I'd like to hear the answer though.

4. #4 ac3adt, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    I'm not trying to get high, i'm just trying to relax at night to help me sleep.

And i'm pretty sure there is a way to do it.. Its how people get away with prescribing MMJ to kids. I think one time i saw a guy that used a CBD/CBN tincture to medicate his kid with epilepsy.

5. One thing that has crossed my mind is using the reclaim saved up from my oil rig. Isn't the reclaim oil that fell off before the temperature got high enough to vaportize CBD or CBN? So in theory would that have less THC and more CBD & CBN?

6. Or maybe some ABV bud that has been vaporized on a low temp so the THC is gone, but other cannabinoids are still there.

7. Sounds like a good idea in theory, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Just tire yourself out during the day.