TIMBER!! First Lady Chopped 2006

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Spanishfly, Sep 3, 2006.

1. respect spanish i study your teachings so when 3/4 turn amber or 1/2 he fucked me all up

2. I chop when about a third of the trichomes are amber - just my personal preference is all.

3. Hey Spanish how is the crop coming along, I know that I can speak for most when saying that we cant wait to see you crop when its all hacked down and seperated. How many more plants do you have growing still and about how many more weeks can we expect to wait until your first is dried and cured.

4. Good shit spanish i was just wondering man cause mine def. didnt start gettin done till the 1st of sept. I also am growing in Ohio so yeah i knew they're would be a reason you seem like a vet.

5. whatever spanishfly, u r just a dick,and dont see where im cvoming from, my grow is 100x better and waay denser buds then ur pinner 11 gallon pots, i grow in 35 gallon and i am still shameful compared to my inground. fuck u to say i know nothiong.

6. Just started trimming today. The first ounce is in the bag.

7. lets see, lets see...how may more...come on dad, lets see...

8. That is one fat plant! I hope you hired an army of trimmers for your whole harvest lol.

9. yea i definatly cant wait to see some nice bud shots and a good ole pic of the final weight.

10. 16 Sep - Lady no 2 is down, here she is hanging up.

Don´t really look a lot different to plant #1, I guess, but there she is anyway.

Attached Files:

11. hurray #2...how much did ya get from #1?

12. 12.6 ounces dried bud. But you usually lose a bit more weight on curing

13. Flippin 'eck - did ya get Hulk Hogan to help you hang that beast! :D

14. Yes, she looks like she might have a few ounces on her.

15. Fly I want my tree back and stay outa my shed! lol

16. Mc Fly your growing WW (whitewidow) no? If so? How many weeks did you let your plants bud for? And what seed bank did you order them from ?

17. do you maintain climate in the shed? ie temp, humidity, air flow etc? (i've got that dry, hot desert problem).

18. for those of you who are inclined/ in disbelief. It was on overgrow originally when I found it, and has been spotted around the city a few times as well. Definitely helpful. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

19. No, nothing really, I keep the door open to maintain an air flow and check them often. Temperature is ambient.

I trim as soon as the fan leaves are crispy, it is easy to overdry here as well. The buds are then just right, not too light and fragile, still some moisture in them, but they cure beautifully without rot or mould in the airtight container. And I trim quickly once I start, keep at it nonstop.

20. I harvest by the trichomes, not the calendar. This one was about 50% amber. The original seeds came from a place in the dam, sorry I forget the name. But last year I pollinated just a couple of branches and got seeds for several seasons.