What has got you smiling?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazedCannabis, Oct 26, 2012.

1. oh no i forgot the apostrophes! zomg! cause you totally couldnt read what i said without them there.

btw, it's high "school"

2. miserable troll, self taught.

3. sorry, you're just failing so now you must call ME the troll, why because i have 8 posts? LOL.

news flash gc: forgetting apostrophes and voicing your opinion makes you a troll!!! watch out!!!

4. Not failing, just not childish enough to debate with you on why joining the military is better than living your shitty life.

5. Why did you randomly exclaim "Zong!" Sure they are great to smoke from but you don't need to shout it everywhere. And you left out plenty of apostrophes while you talked about forgetting apostrophes! On top of this, the word "cause" is used out of context as well!

And I'm not sure what "btw" means, but it is certainly not an English word! Sir I believe you failed this essay, very poorly done. You didn't even use one capital letter!

Your final grade is a zero, you are lucky I haven't expelled you. Terrible job.

(After all, every internet post is a college essay, correct?)

6. and you call me the troll :rolleyes:

people are going to disagree with you on some things kid, you might want to remember that as you get older and not get so butthurt when it happens ;)

7. Friend : * looks at the driver next to him ...
    Friend : wooooooh !!! *takes off
    .... Was high so that might have to do something with it aha . The other driver was like wtf

8. #29 High skool, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Who's getting butt hurt? You might want to remember to keep your mouth shut if you're an idiot.

9. you are! :p

10. Stop conversations, please PM eachother about it. I don't wan't this shuting this thread down. Please Skool and BRoom.

OMGosh Chocolate makes me smile :D.

11. Both of you cut the fighting its bullshit and pointless and you aren't solving shit so I hope this is the last post regarding the topic.

Nothing against either of you guys and I don't blame you for arguing, but its pointless and needs to just be done with. Finish it in private chat or resolve it now because its wasting everybody else's time and has no true purpose whatsoever. Life is too short to spend it arguing and bickering with others so just drop it and move on.

God damn, it seems like every fucking post on this forum ends in trolls or arguments. What kind of fucked up world do we live in when even the stoners cant get along?

12. I'm getting paid kid, there's nothing to be butt hurt about. You're probably one of those kids that still have to sneak out of mom and dads house to catch a couple puffs lol, just stop, you're an idiot.

13. you give the US army your life and they give you a stab in the back
    they send you out to do their dirty work and as usual it's the poor man who's getting killed while fighting the rich man's war
    but don't worry, they'll program you into thinking you're a hero so you'll never be none the wiser.

14. Cant we all just get along !?!

15. Right, because forums determine the state of the world. By the way, how much do the pay to be a forum cop, this job sounds interesting.....

16. #37 High skool, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Actually I'm joining the Navy, and I wouldn't mind going to war, I'll probably end up volunteering to go outside the wire anyway.

And regarding the wise part, I'll be coming out with skills I can use in the outside world, free college education and money, so you might want to retract that statement.

17. this.

18. Yeah it seems like a good trade. You become just another willing pawn for the rich man profiting from the war and he pays for you to be educated.

19. Things that make me smile... :smoke: well I think this song covers quite a bit :smoke:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZzJELbFRI]Ferrets - YouTube[/ame]