Quick question, I think somthing may be wrong here...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stonednhappy, Sep 3, 2006.

1. I have a plant that is about 10-12 inchest tall. It is behind a pine tree so its partly shaded so it dosnt get total light but it dosnt get minimal. Its average... It still hasnt shown sex. Is this normal? My other question, im growing with nature and me watering it. What can I expect for a yeild? Ill try to get some pictures up tomorrow. Please help me with sugestions if you know anything I can do to increase yeild. Thankyou.

2. Well grats on the grow bro, hope all is well and the babes r healthy. Mine took quite a bit of tyme to show me hwere the stood sex wise, so I would not worry much. I would keep a close eye on them. As far as yeild I do not know but there r others that might know some way to tell. I think it depends on alot of things like how much water how often what type of soil, what type of ferts or if you even want to use ferts. Well I hope I helped you in some way. JOE>

3. were you live?... can you get some pictures of the plant?.. is it pitch black at night around the plant?(no street lights)

4. Its compleatly dark. This calculator says it should flower around sept. 6th. Does that sound right for around boston?

5. what are they lookin like now?

6. no street lite or full moon will stop the gilrs from thier appointed duty, you must have a late strain

I have some that I chopped already some that are 1/2 done and a couple other strains that just pre flowered last week ...its a genetic thing