girls do you like it when a guy cums in you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RisenFromAshes, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Do you like it or is it not a big deal? If you do like it, specifically what do you like about it? Does it feel good?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using GC Forum

2. Whys it a stupid question

I had a ex say it gave her a good feeling

3. lol. from what i've been told, it doesn't do JACK SHIT for women. they just feel themselves get a little wetter down there, that's it...

This one broad i was banging for a while HATED when i came in her. Just because of it oozing out later on lol. Oh well, i still did it. i hate pulling out, so if you're on BC guess what? i'm blowing it in you every time

4. [quote name='"nitraw"']lol. from what i've been told, it doesn't do JACK SHIT for women. they just feel themselves get a little wetter down there, that's it...

This one broad i was banging for a while HATED when i came in her. Just because of it oozing out later on lol. Oh well, i still did it. i hate pulling out, so if you're on BC guess what? i'm blowing it in you every time[/quote]

Hahah this is me exactly. I'm not pulling out, fuck that. Either way she's gotta clean up anyways

5. I would be surprised if a girl didn't like the sensation of a pulsating dick inside 'em, as long as it's safe and she's into you.

6. Not a stupid question.

And yeah I like it. But I also like being cum on so either way works for me.

7. This thread turns me on.

8. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Not a stupid question.

And yeah I like it. But I also like being cum on so either way works for me.[/quote]

Damn! Why do i get the torture of a woman who wont go on BC?? :(

9. Bc aint all its cracked up to be

10. Better than condoms.

11. my favorite condom so far are the Trojan Ecstasy Ribbed

but yeah if you are tight with a girl like that and both of you are cleaned...
    BC + raw = HEAVEN!!!!!!

12. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Better than condoms.[/quote]

Combo of both works good but i got a girl prego on bc

13. [quote name='"Slilent"']

Combo of both works good but i got a girl prego on bc[/quote]

.... And then

14. No birth control is 100% I know people who have gotten knocked up on bc AND condoms together.
    I can't get preggers so once I know the guy is clean then it's all fun and fancy free ;)

15. Attention, Ladies: Semen Is An Antidepressant | Psychology Today

"...in the Gallup-Burch-Platek study, among women who "always" or "usually" used condoms, about 20 percent reported suicidal thoughts, but among those who used condoms only "sometimes," the figure was much lower, 7 percent, and among women who "never" used condoms, only 5 percent reported suicidal thoughts. (This study controlled for relationship duration, amount of sex, use of the Pill, and days since last sexual encounter.) So it appears quite possible that the antidepressants in semen might have a real mood-elevating effect."

:D

16. It's just easier that way. I love when we come together. I think it feels better.

17. I've never let a guy cum in me because I don't want to get pregnant.

18. ^ Thats pretty dumb because you can still get pregnant from precum, though the chances are lower. It's still not impossible.

My girl hates it when i pull out abruptly.

19. [quote name='"yoregan"']I've never let a guy cum in me because I don't want to get pregnant.[/quote]

well i wouldnt want to get a girl pregnant either

20. I'm between b.c. and being pretty much infertile I got lucky I guess.

I hear of some females getting preggers even with a condom and oral contraceptivs. Idk. Women popping out like 4 or 5 kids before they're 21?!!? How and why??? I'd probably have my lady parts ripped out after the second one.