If you had to drive one car for the rest of your life?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Tomason, Oct 24, 2012.

1. My old Mk3 supra before i crashed it! :mad:
    Every dink and scratch exactly how she was before she was wrecked....
    Why do i come to the Car part of grasscity...it just makes me miss her so much :(

2. Absolutely! Wish it was all wheel drive though :smoke:

3. Ram 1500 with a 4 inch lift, some mudders and a few other mods.

4. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']Ram 1500 with a 4 inch lift, some mudders and a few other mods.[/quote]

More like a 2500 cummins

5. CTS-V. its fast as hell and it has the ability to accomodate changes in my life (kids etc). to everyone picking two door sport cars thats going to get old when your not 20 years old and you actually have to bring people places and do things

6. Ever since watching entourage Ive been a fan of the car :hello:

[​IMG]

7. #27 BlazeLE, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    a VIP Toyota Aristo on bags.

big enough for a family car, its on bags so the height wouldnt ever be an issue, super luxurious, plus its got a 2jz-gte so it would still be fun as fuck to drive.

this is a GS430 which is the same body but a 4.3l v8 instead of the 2jz (the american version is non-turbo which is why i chose the aristo that comes with the 2jz-gte) but this gives you an idea of what the car would look like.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5IRXk8gcTA]Joe Dizon's VIP GS - Round 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U-iBFza3sw]Toyota Aristo T78-29D HKS Drifting - YouTube[/ame]

with either of these wheels (in order of preference)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 1973 Toyota Celica

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"Gotalighter?"']My old Mk3 supra before i crashed it! :mad:
    Every dink and scratch exactly how she was before she was wrecked....
    Why do i come to the Car part of grasscity...it just makes me miss her so much :([/quote]

Sorry for your loss.

I fucking love Supras. Mk4 though.

10. [quote name='Tomason']Ever since watching entourage Ive been a fan of the car :hello:

never seen it. Heard it's good, but I don't pay for HBO and that stuff. Don't really even watch tv so..
    I've always loved continentals. My grandpa had a 62 that he would only drive around the block, haha. Was too scared to take it anywhere else.

11. Raised and bred with mk3's, the 4s dont have the classic look.
    I like them but not nearly as much as the k3's and iv owned both but i always go back to the mk3.
    My main problem is most people only know the mk4 from the fast and the furious and Grand turismo.

Im a supra fanwhore, driven every generation of one to come out since the celica supra in 79. I love the entire car lineup the whole way back, where as most people just think ooh bryan drove one in my favorite movie haha!

I drove a supra cause my daddy drove a supra cause his daddy drove a supra, which is actually true haha.
    Since i was 8 i could basically spew out anything you needed to know about specific years and everything. Mechanics at toyota loved me as kid till we moved from vancouver haha.

12. 1997 or 98 nissan 240sx with a Ls1 ...

13. Just a 6.0L F250.

Everything I could possibly want in the end minus handling lol

14. one of these two

[​IMG]

15. Audi RS5! If we could put anything on it defo upgrade to stage 3 turbo just for that extra kick! Nothing to do with a dial to make me feel like a fighter pilot...

Attached Files:

16. Anything with a VW on it :D

Id drive my 2008 vw gti for the rest of my life.

17. [quote name='"stiikyiiky"']1967 mustang with shelby. [/quote]

This.

18. BMW neanderthal series?