Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does I-502 in Washington Ban dispensaries and collective gardens?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by doubts, Oct 24, 2012.

1. It is still about getting the right cannabinoid to the right place at the right time to do something good for our health. Remember the choices are not this or that, we can have both at the same time, I've been doing both for a few months now. I suggest that most of us, 10 or 20 years from now, will end up fixing more of our troubles by using our endocannabinoids than those harvested from cannabis regardless of how many cannabinoids cannabis can offer us. They are not the cannabinoids we have evolved to use. They work well for some things but the set we evolved with will work better when we have the choice and know how to make them work.

Right now my experience is that THC and THC-A are not the correct cannabinoids to reverse osteoporosis and cannabinoids regulate bone growth. I've found research that is suggesting DHEA is the right cannabinoid. It is easy to buy in the precursor form called DHA. It is legal in all 50 states and Canada & I can get a month's worth for $20 to $40 depending on how well I shop.

2. You should be happy if it passes you no longer have plant or weight limits man and even if you need to be 21 i'm sure it wouldn't be any harder to get then cigs

3. Hey!
    What happened to Highlander 420, stevesarich and Mr Diamond?
    Did they move on to the next State that's trying to vote for legal Cannabis?

4. Means we're ALL FUCKED now.

5. #86 Asthmatic, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    Here is what DOH says about the safe access points closing:

Medical Marijuana (Cannabis) :: Washington State Dept. of Health

The upshot being that the safe access points were not covered by RCW 69.51A so closing the safe access points is not covered by the protection of RCW 69.51A.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=69.51a

Next time think before you vote.