Top44 Quick Flowering Right?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OhsoOhio, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Im growing Top44 they say its a quick flowering plant and i would say so i've seen pre-flowerings since june. Since i live in Ohio i probably wont see much of october so i was wondering it should probably be done in late sept. I got my microscope handy so ill keep updated, but people who are growing in northern states and places where maybe frost does initiate quicker and maybe you dont reach full potentcy you should possibly try a Top44 plant, flowering looks 3 weeks ahead of my sativa plant. Just a lil tid bit. And the yeild is already looking quite healthy. very stinky.

2. i never heard of that where did you get the seeds

3. i live right outside of cincinnati myself, i know how the winters are :( . This is my first season and i started growing inside for that reason, but after the winter is over im going to switch to outside.

4. I got the seeds from Nirvana planning to harvest this weekend.

5. you could do as I do and grow outdoors (I put mine in the swamp) in large pots then I bring them indoors and fisnish the budding off when the federally funded choppers start thier shit, or in your case when the weather turns cold