400 watt grow tent/ super lemon haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ford, Oct 23, 2012.

1. This is the plants just mixed em up for a better smell... Everyone says its really good smoke I'm pleased those two plants will be made into hash later on so I got to say thanks guys for watching my journal it's been fun and I'm getting my own place too so....... BAAAAMM im going to have another run soon like a month or two hopefully

Attached Files:

2. Are you still using the 400? If so how many plant do u think u can cover? I have eight under mine, also added a led light to give it more of a punch. Here's a quick pic of it 3 weeks into flower.

Attached Files:

3. How tall are those plants id recommend no more than 4 decent sized ones

4. And yes the 400

5. [quote name='"FroSt415"']Are you still using the 400? If so how many plant do u think u can cover? I have eight under mine, also added a led light to give it more of a punch. Here's a quick pic of it 3 weeks into flower.[/quote]

How long ago did you add the LED? Also which model and wattage? I'm thinking about getting one for my flowering tent. I'm running a pair of 150watt HPS but thinking about maybe swapping one or maybe both for LED lights

6. Well I'm fine with eight in there I'm planning on running two 400's and the led next run. So far the are about 32-36 inches with about 22 days of veg.

Currently I'm using the black star 240watt and its producing some nice resin but as time goes on I know the buds won't be as dense, more on the airy side so I hope the 400 adds more to it. I've used this same led light with cfl's and got a nice yield so I hope to double that this time.

7. [quote name='"FroSt415"']Well I'm fine with eight in there I'm planning on running two 400's and the led next run. So far the are about 32-36 inches with about 22 days of veg.

Currently I'm using the black star 240watt and its producing some nice resin but as time goes on I know the buds won't be as dense, more on the airy side so I hope the 400 adds more to it. I've used this same led light with cfl's and got a nice yield so I hope to double that this time.[/quote]

Very nice! Most of my buds come out a little airy. Well not the top colas but the rest is usually. I normally grind my buds when I smoke them so airy doesn't bother me. They are covered in resin, taste amazing, and awesome smoke so I don't mind one bit

8. Happy 420 Ford!

9. Ahhh shit I didn't even see this thanks bro it was great though hope yours was

10. Roflmao is all good brother, mine was great that whole weekend was 420 for me too not just the day, I had a serious haze coming out of the weekend.

11. Haha very nice bro!!! Mine was also awesome!!!