rain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TAJ1, Sep 2, 2006.

1. this hagard ass tropical storm pushed a mess or rain up the coast their calling for 4 inches my babie is in the 7th day of flowering is she going to be alright

2. idk but im crossing my fingers for you... would hate to see something like that go to waist

3. yea i feel u man. th Ne is getting hit pretty hard. luckily, i have been looking outside and its not been raining extreemly hard, but it has been raining all day. atleast its not extreme downpoors lol, i hope flooding doesn happen. good lukc tho i hope everythings cool

4. If theyre small plants that you are worried about just use a 2L or similar with a hole in the lid, cut the bottom off and put it over your plant.

If plants are a little larger but still smallish i just tape 4 "sticks" or somethin to the pot and tape gladwrap (clingwrap, whatever) accross the top.

Desperate times call for desperate measures ;)

5. Just re-read your post and yeah i cant think of anything to help you except if theyre in pots you could move them to a covered area (under trees and shit), early in flowering SHOULDN'T matter but i dont know i dont know much about mould.

6. Good luck TAJ.

Do let us know how you got on.

7. hey guys. im a little worried. I got some plants in buckets and some in the ground. the ones in the ground are covered by a 1/2-1 inch puddle of water sitting there. i hope it stops raining. is there anything i can do to prevent root rot or any other problems that can arrive from soggy soil...? or do i have to just wait it out and hope for the sun to pop up? thanks alot guys. do any of u guys have the same problem

8. I hate to tell you that every day here is hot, dry and sunny during the growing season.

9. depending on your grow area's contour you could add a small ditch to drain it off.

10. today the rain ended i went out to my spot and my pot was in about 10 inches of water and their was a inch of water on the top of the dirt in the bucket i moved the bucket under some trees and i took my shirt off and dried the dirt out the best i could i hope it dosent die that plant survived so many rain storms it is not even funny i did lose 4 beautiful clones to the rain tho i was looking at the small BUDS and some of thoes little pistols had opened and squiggly brown hairs are coming out man i love this shit