Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"reggaemuffin"']Question:

Came into the possibility of getting some bud, bloke says the strain is Cheesewreck. It is a cultivation of two strains, Cheese x Trainwreck.

Quarter: £65
    Half ounce: £105
    Ounce: £180
    ounce and a half: £250
    Two ounce: £310

Any thoughts on the prices? I'm new to the UK so not super sure on what they go by so I'd love some input from you fellow blades.[/quote]

Get 2 Os and give it to your friends. They'll probably tip you £10 a gram. :)

2. True soap bar is about 5% cannabis and the rest is just a mixture of any old rubbish to bulk up weight and give you a stoned effect such as sleeping pills, cement, bark, oil, plastic all sorts of shit this is what you now find in the UK and gets made by greedy English gangsters.

Then you have soap bar that has only been mixed in Spain not in the UK which has still got rubbish in it but not as bad and about 30% cannabis.

Then you have Moroccan soap bar which is the actual hash that is made in Morocco specifically for mass scale export which will have some rubbish in like plant matter, animal fat, mud but nothing toxic this is a good ish type hash probably about 50% cannabis.

These days people in UK are clued up on the dangers of soap bar and most will not smoke its just a hand full of older people that are now die'in off that still smoke this shit once these people die the demand will completely stop and one of two things will happen hash will disappear from the UK or the real hash we used to get in the 1980's and 1990's (up to 1998 then it all went fucked) will make a come back.

3. So to close to Amsterdam.. How do you guys not go every weekend?

4. I've heard people on GC that want to move to the UK because they're tired of the way it is here in the states..it's a down road hill. Bud in the US is the easiest and best to come by.

5. #45 nomoredoubts, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    We do, I have been 4 times, friends go once every 2 months or so but the novelty wears off once you have been a few times and the bud we get here in the UK is just as good sometimes better I only like the hash in the Dam because it takes me back to my teens and is just amazing other than that fair enough it is a beautiful city but its not the same place these days to many immigrants and wannabe gangsters.

There is just a sort of an edgy feeling in Amsterdam at the moment like your going to get arrested at anytime or something with all the sillyness going on with the Weitpass so yeah basically you just get bored but it is still an amazing place just not the same as say 5 years ago prices are stupid weed is getting rush grown and people are getting edgy.

6. [quote name='"CaptainSmoke"']My buddy got jerked when he tried to pick something up. He bought a bag within a bag within a bag. The inception of plastic bags. Anywho, I brought some hash when I made it to London, but I found a dude selling 'skunk' for 30£. I hesitated and didn't buy it. He did, however take me to a thick Bulgarian girl who made my night, so I can't complain. Where's the best place to buy quality bud like that? I was down by Picadilly circus. Up to no damn good.[/quote]

If you're ever in North London go to Camden... So much dank, loads of bongs and shit... Cannot go 15mins without being asked if I wanna buy...

7. I've been three times, I agree the charm wears off. Dutch aren't the nicest or service-oriented. But the freedom to smoke in public is worth it for me. And I have gotten better bud in NY than AMS, but again it's the freedom. Walking by a cop and not flinching. Weed and hash on me, stinkin to high hell.

• Like Like x 1

8. these are good prices!!!!

9. [quote name='"bhlegit"']

these are good prices!!!![/quote]

Agreed

10. ooffff id be careful bout that pic with the baggies n cashhh 2 pages back haha

11. Left looks delicious.

12. maybe we do ;):smoking::smoking::wave::D

13. Cheese was engineered in the UK, amazing strain that it is it has a tendency to send me a bit silly I class cheese as a happy social with friends strain not really something I would smoke on a daily basis or on my own.

14. Because it's one of the most expensive places on earth. You know they make you pay like 10 euros for a god damn double cheeseburger meal?

15. Yeh we get a hell of a lot of cheese, but it is a British strain. I go to uni in wales and we don't get it here, but at home (south east england) we get loads. When I get home I'll post some pics of some UK cheese.

16. loads of the pics i posted are cheese. the problem with there being so much cheese is every tom dick and harry tries to pass of their homegrown as "some kinda cheese"

17. [quote name='"bhlegit"']loads of the pics i posted are cheese. the problem with there being so much cheese is every tom dick and harry tries to pass of their homegrown as "some kinda cheese"[/quote]

Cheese has a nice unique flavor though

18. the first time I smoked cheese, I actually didn't like the flavour that much... but since then I've definitely learned to enjoy it :D

19. [quote name='"reggaemuffin"']

the first time I smoked cheese, I actually didn't like the flavour that much... but since then I've definitely learned to enjoy it :D[/quote]

Cheese was the first thing i ever properly smoked, so the flavor has a lot of nostalgia linked to it for me

20. yeah i don't think cheese exists in Jamaica... at least not where I am. I think the first time I smoked cheese I was in uni in Florida.