Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. yeah its always the same price just not always same quality ;)

2. [quote name='"bhlegit"']yeah its always the same price just not always same quality ;)[/quote]

Wise words :)

3. #23 SpiffyDeeeezy, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    When i was in Barton le Clay, i found an 8th of UK Cheese for 40 pounds.

4. I notice the UK always has Cheese and variants of it going around. I've only once ever gotten a cut of Cheese around these parts and I really miss it's distinct smell.

5. I think the strain 'Cheese' originated somewhere in the UK, usually it's called 'UK Cheese'

6. Question:

Came into the possibility of getting some bud, bloke says the strain is Cheesewreck. It is a cultivation of two strains, Cheese x Trainwreck.

Quarter: £65
    Half ounce: £105
    Ounce: £180
    ounce and a half: £250
    Two ounce: £310

Any thoughts on the prices? I'm new to the UK so not super sure on what they go by so I'd love some input from you fellow blades.

7. Where I'm from, it's all about the cheese, Blue cheese, lemon haze, sour d and we sometimes get strawberry kush... Strains tend to stay the same... We do get the the occational perp though.... Its quite good but a little repetitive

8. [quote name='"reggaemuffin"']Question:

Came into the possibility of getting some bud, bloke says the strain is Cheesewreck. It is a cultivation of two strains, Cheese x Trainwreck.

Quarter: £65
    Half ounce: £105
    Ounce: £180
    ounce and a half: £250
    Two ounce: £310

Any thoughts on the prices? I'm new to the UK so not super sure on what they go by so I'd love some input from you fellow blades.[/quote]

That is awesome pricing, less than £10 a gram if you buy a quarter, and and it only gets better from then up...

9. It can. And it is. :smoking:

10. Ok, looks like I might be getting the half o for £100 so he dealt with me a little bit. Looking forward to this pick up tomorrow and will definitely be posting some pics.

11. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

It can. And it is. :smoking:[/quote]

Cheers man, my self pride in rolling is at an epic high :)

Pic: test rolling with 3.5g of baccy, plan to do the same with some real dank at some point....

Attached Files:

12. [quote name='"reggaemuffin"']

Ok, looks like I might be getting the half o for £100 so he dealt with me a little bit. Looking forward to this pick up tomorrow and will definitely be posting some pics.[/quote]

Nice one bro, hope you enjoy the UK bud

13. I've got 2 dealers,
    One sells it for £10/g or £50 for 7g's
    The other sells 1/8's for £20 :)

Dealer #1 usually has better strains in, so he's my #1 guy :p
    I'll post some pics of my next pickup, I've been waiting for this thread :D

14. On a side note... any one know of any good head shops in and around Leicester? Need a new downstem/slide.

15. nice buds bhlegit, especially 7/8

16. #36 nomoredoubts, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    [​IMG]

Bud on the left is Lemon Haze which has lots of medicinal value helps lots with some stomach issues I have at the moment and a great morning/day strain but not good for relaxing at night on.

Bud on the right is Blueberry very happy euphoric indica effect with calming clear headed after stone that sends you off into a deep wonderful sleep two of my fav strains.

17. My buddy got jerked when he tried to pick something up. He bought a bag within a bag within a bag. The inception of plastic bags. Anywho, I brought some hash when I made it to London, but I found a dude selling 'skunk' for 30£. I hesitated and didn't buy it. He did, however take me to a thick Bulgarian girl who made my night, so I can't complain. Where's the best place to buy quality bud like that? I was down by Picadilly circus. Up to no damn good.

18. The UK has amazing bud however the people that sell it are greedy cunts we are a very greedy nation hence soap bar.

• Like Like x 2
  19. What is soap bar exactly? Really bad hash or not hash at all?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I guess that would explain it then haha. :smoking: