Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Daymn some nice ass pick ups. I've been too busy bonging to bother to take pics. Naughty bladie 😂 got 2 different haze nugs I'll upload still.

2. Tryna build up that thc for a massive thc zoot 😂👌

Attached Files:

3. One onto of clear grinder basic cheese hated it. The snapchat picture is my sad friend showing people my pickup that was alright cheese again and the clingfilm one I think was silver haze.

Attached Files:

4. What was wrong with the cheese mate

5. The one on top of the grinder tasted dead. The other cheese was ok still. The haze is always on point. Man always tries n begs his cheese loool he knows now. Amount of times I've already told him he got it when I started going to someone else who always had lemon or super silver. Lol I'm sick of it all rly my links are so shit now so I might just go for it save up n grow lol I want my black domina/destroyer and other strains shitty Walsall has never seen 😄😂😂😥

6. My snapchat friend would call it dank. His never had grade like I have 😂

7. Black dominia is on my list to lol

Recently got lucky enough to strike blue dream off my to smoke list and it was a beautiful strain

Would love a bit of proper blue cheese for bed tho haven't had any top grade cheese in months

8. I grew a black domina x before and was a lovely smoke, but I think I put most of it into cakes🤔

9. I was just about to get that tbh but was gunna for super iced grapefruit and some next pineapple strain off gorilla seedbanks website but there's shops everywhere I'd probs find them cheaper

Black domina is the one for the issues I have but limited options arm for me. Just got my funds tbh indecisive about my set up let alone what I wanna grow. :/

10. Just take your time and don't rush on your decisions,

11. Two pure we skins blue dream

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. morning guys,
    Beautiful pickups,
    Came across some white widow in my area a couple of days ago, it's supposedly white widow but tbqh Idc what it is. Shit smokes nice af.
    Happy.blazing

Attached Files:

13. What was the case? You wont get locked up for sharing ;).

Few car wrecks I see have had a few of my own fucking hassle when it happens but live and learn metal can be replaced.

14. Child rape was the first case, and car theft for the second, they was stealing high end cars and had 22000 sqf garage to break them down motherfuckers

15. How many cars were they convicted for stealing?

16. They didn't say a number but there was tons of pictures of engines, roofs, interiors loads of shit, I didn't get to see how long they got either I've got ring up in couple weeks to find out,
    Rapist got 16 years with a minimum of 8 to serve

17. [quote name="gorilla grower" post="22368495" timestamp="1455459545"]They didn't say a number but there was tons of pictures of engines, roofs, interiors loads of shit, I didn't get to see how long they got either I've got ring up in couple weeks to find out,
    Rapist got 16 years with a minimum of 8 to serve[/quote/]

He didn't get long enough. Two bullets to the back of his head and cremated sounds more like justice sick bastards

18. Happy Sunday blades

19. Awful trim job but stinky as fuck and beautiful tasting cheese:)

Few bongs of this and nothing productive will be down today lol

Attached Files:

20. I made some oil with isopropyl.

Attached Files: