Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

penalties for growing/possesion in west virginia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Littletoast, Oct 19, 2012.

1. sadly i cant convince my wifey to move to a mmj state.we are going to be moving to west virginia in a month if not sooner and i have no idea what the laws are like there. i was hoping someone could help me out with this. i grow. and i love it. wont stop. not ever. i also smoke.
    my question is. what would the penalties for growing 8-10 plants? what about being caught with under an eighth? does anyone know if they are hardcore up there in that state when it comes to busting grows?

2. Check out the NORML website - they have a listing of all marijuana laws by state. Also, use google to see if you can find the local laws for the county/city you'll be moving to. It's good to be preapred.