Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Medical Buds- Feel free to post if your from michigan (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nikedunks, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Whats going on everyone. Just a meddy patient in Michigan. Here to show a lil bud. Kinda in a real lazy mood so I'm not promising more than this pic tonight. Gotta get my nugs out. Honestly been looking for some crazy purples but haven't found them just yet. I smoke some flame though.

All my bud is either 200 an ounce or 230 an ounce. Depending on the caregiver.

Tangerine Dream- This is a pretty good bud. I got it from my caregiver, it's more of an indica than sativa. It's tastey and packs a potent punch. This really is a great all around bud for smoking. I'd say its a 60/40 Indy/Sat.

[​IMG]

2. Thats sweet. But aren't you the guy that got "an eighth of schwag for $50 that smells like wet leaves"? lol

3. That was a straight up troll post buddy.

4. That is really cheap man

I have some friends in Michigan and their dispensary prices are quite high.

5. Looks good :smoke:
    Decent prices - I think ~$250 is more the average for an oz around here... but I don't go looking.

You can find my pics in my sig - I won't spam the thread up with em.

6. Afghan

Attached Files:

7. ^^ Hell yeah homie. I have that same grinder... Real talk. One sec ill post a pic. Well my caregiver just upped her price to 225 today because demand is really high. Anyhow, I plan on picking up a nice half of some pandoras box probably on Friday.

8. Some Nice Purp

Attached Files:

9. Blue Cheese

Attached Files: