Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some girl wants to smoke with me, what should I say?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Oct 17, 2012.

1. She said she wants to hang out and smoke. She's kinda cute but dumb as a rock. Should I just say "Yes." or fly suave and be like "Yea." ?

2. Say ":)" because she might not be able to read "Yes"

3. ^Good point XD

4. Brah just chill out and smoke a lot of weed with her, the conversation will just flow once you get stoned together

5. Are you gay? If not, then just say yea? Your choice lmao

6. #6 aPersonUponaHill, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
    I have had a girl say that who really liked me, and I would not let her because she never ever smoked or did any drugs before. I had another who tried to appear interested in smoking cigarettes to get closer to me. Women will do odd things for your attention, don't make them do that which is unhealthy or just genuinely not a good idea. It is not right.

Edit: If you want to hang out with her and be with her, do it. If not then don't, and tell her sorry I am simply looking for "x". Try to be kind, we all have feelings, and women take things so hard.

7. Bro, don't over think it, she asked you if you wanna smoke so she's into you. She won't care if you say yes or yeah or okay, just initiate that shit and do your thing!

I had a girl who did the same thing to me, asked to chill and smoke, she was pretty hot but dumb as a rock. She came over a few times to smoke and bang, got bat shit crazy on me, so I never talked to her again hahaha. Tread lightly my friend.

8. Just say ye. Shows you mean yes but she's not worth one or two more letters.

9. say yea babe shud i bring the dommies?

10. Bro you have a cute girl asking to smoke with you and you don't know whether or not to say yes? Are you sure she's the dumb one? Hurry up and make it happen

11. This is maybe one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen in here.
    It's really come to this?
    Should I say yes, or yea?
    ...and you're saying she is dumb as a rock?
    I mean if that's the comparison, can she even communicate with words yet?

Wow...seriously...wow

12. Lol hope it wasn't the girl that posted about wanting to smoke with a boy last night

13. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']Bro you have a cute girl asking to smoke with you and you don't know whether or not to say yes? Are you sure she's the dumb one? Hurry up and make it happen[/quote]

This..

14. [quote name='"JAREDxTOKZ"']Lol hope it wasn't the girl that posted about wanting to smoke with a boy last night[/quote]

Right?!

15. Hahahaa.. Oh my god. No, I didn't ask yet.
    Uhm.. If she asked you, she either wants your green or you. Ask her to hang out, without bringing up weed. If she's using you to get a free smoke, she won't want to just hang.

16. you are dumb....you have to go on the internet to ask if you should smoke out a member of the opposit sex???????????????

17. LOL actually your correct, its a mock thread.

18. How is this even a question? :confused:

19. Here's a bit of news that might help the OP make up his mind.

GIRLS DO NOT HAVE COOTIES!

20. point your cock at her with one hand hold the lighter over your pubes with the other and say "go ahead, hit it"