Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many Bic lighters per month do you go through?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tstick, Oct 16, 2012.

1. If not said already, bout tree fiddy a week

2. I use hemp wick, a bic will last me months with that stuff

3. i usually keep 2 around.

1 at home
    1 in the car

when i go out, most of my friends smoke cigs so i rely on them.

4. about 5 :/ lot of bong rips!

5. only need one lighter, the sun :)

6. I buy at least one a week but thats because my stoned ass will forget one on the way to work or something so i gotta stop somewhere and buy one. Ill always realize i forgot one like 5min into my drive when i wanna smoke a cig and then there will be a wawa or something real close and its better than going all the way back home lol. Id estimate between $5-10 a month for lighters.

7. #27 BABA BENGA, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    ZERO!! :D I've got an embur:)
    I sucked it up after much saving & a handful of extra moola and bought the Embur lighter.To me its safer & better in a multitude of ways then yr standard hakko or herb iron (not that there is anything wrong at all with these).

Actually I take this back,I have one yellow bic that ive had for a grip that I use for outdoor toking on the go sessions or for joints.aha.Cant use it for tiny bats or jays in the car haa

8. a lot who counts anyway lol

9. hemp wick all day :)

10. with cigs, bud, other lighter usage, losing them, getting bic'd, id say a 5 to 7 a month. what i am starting to do now is get those super cheap ass dollar store lighters; you know the clear ones that you can turn into crack lighters. i just a 3 pack for a buck and tape two of them together duel mag style. Its bigger so i dont lose it as it, people dont try to take it, last twice as long and its kinda a conversation piece now but i took gold paint marker to the black electrical tape. people seem to like it. idk, im stoned.

11. I have a clipper lighter, a pack of flints and a can of butane.

works well.

12. I refill a Clipper, so usually zero (dependent on breakage/loss/theft).:smoke:

13. I think about 2

14. I only go through about two. Bics are definetly better than the "solar" brand lighter.

15. Depends on how many bong seshes I have.. probably 2/month.

16. lighters last a few days around here... so many people always coming to blaze always leaving, taking and stealing lighters from here but they all end up here some how