Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many Bic lighters per month do you go through?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tstick, Oct 16, 2012.

1. I never kept track of how many I went through before. I'm thinking the cost over a long period of time must be quite a bit!

I'm taking a guess and saying that I probably went through two each month...maybe.

2. I have a herb iron, best 80 bucks I ever spent. I love it

3. 2. but because i smoke too. get a lighter leash. it pays for itself

4. Maybe one, I've made one last almost 2 months before
    I smoke cigs too
    I'm just really careful not to get lighter-jacked, and they end up lasting me a very long time, at least lately. A year or two ago I'd lose one and buy another like every weekend haha

5. i dont know i buy a 10 pack of lighters for €2 in the discount store every few months

6. 0, I vape almost exclusively so my lighter lasts a year or more.

7. it might add up if say you went through like ten a month but one or two i think the cost would be negligible that being said one lasts me like a month and a half depending of the lighter

8. [quote name='"jewsmoke"']I have a herb iron, best 80 bucks I ever spent. I love it[/quote]

How is that I seen it but idk how it hits ......

I tried the glass wand with torch and it was great the bud tasted vaporized super clean hits
    But I have a cheap lighter/torch...... So I need to get a better torch .....

So how does it compare ......

I use a wick so my lighter last a long time

9. my bic usually lasts me a month or two. i vape alot of the time.

10. These days I estimate 3 per month, I share them a lot though.

11. some of the cheep brands of lighters tend to actually leak a small amount of fluid

12. one, normally. i

13. .25 per month

I'm still on the one I got in the beginning of summer... I think it's starting to run out of fuel...Good thing I bought them in a pack of two.

14. Generally I lose my lighters before they run out, or I break them. I dont smoke that much though.....

I would use an alternative but at the moment its just not practical (as I always smoke outside and away from buildings etc).

15. one lighter will last a month and half or more with "moderate toking usage" meaning one or twice toking sessions a day. With cigarettes and more, one lighter per two-three weeks.

16. First of all, thanks everyone! Second of all the reaon (or ONE reason) I ask is because I have a Hakko and I paid about $50 for it. I wondered how long it would be before it paid for itself in money saved on lighters. I mean, either way, I'm onboard with the Herb Iron dude. It's a very clean way to light bowls and the flavor of the weed comes through better.

But, it doesn't appear to be an economical alternative to Bic lighters from the looks of it.

17. I ain't never used a glass wand like that but I know my herb iron is awesome. You can read reviews on the google I'd imagine. Plug the herb iron in the wAll and it heats up in about 10-15 seconds, then put it on your weed. No butane taste, inhale smoke, get ripped

18. I probably buy a lighter like every 2 months

19. I came in here to say the same thing jewsmoke did. The Herb Iron pretty much removed any reason for me to use a lighter in my own home and the hemp wick I got earlier supplements it. Before I would say two or three a month. Four if bitches were jacking my shit. Now I just use the Herb Iron and call it a day. For when I'm out I have a zippo with a Z-plus insert and I don't take pieces outside the house anymore anyway.

20. Too many, motherfuckers like to pocket my shit. lol