Are you okay with Death?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PeruvianDank, Oct 15, 2012.

1. It doesn't matter if you're OK with it. It will happen anyway.

2. Even though I know there is an existence beyond our earthly lives, the very thought of death send shivers through my body! Death, aka the after life, come with the "heaven or hell" gamble. Who's is to say that God is taking sinful repents on the day of your death!

3. Curious to see whats astral

4. Here's a fresh thought, Live life till you die don't dwell on it till you die. Btw, whatever strain you're smokin-try a new one and pull that morbid stick out of your ass

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Right on X, make the best of it before the rug gets pulled out from under ya. I hope I am scattered throughout the multiverse to fertilize space plants and rack up light-year miles, lol. For real!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. When I was younger, I was horrified of an untimely accidental death. I suppose when I get into my 80's (if I live that long) and my body is weak and fragile, death may look a little more inviting.

7. Not afraid of death, just afraid of an unlived life.

8. I'm close to ok with death. I don't fear it or the onset of it. What I fear is not living up to what I am capable of. We all have potential to make life better for the future generations, but most are swallowed up in their own wants and greed. I don't seek death, nor would I accept it with opened arms, but I surly wouldn't stay here at the expence of another.

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

9. not afraid of death because i believe that there could be something after it

10. Being born has to be scarier than dying

11. Short answer, naw man.

12. Death doesn't bother me, but I would rather die young doing something cool than dying because I am so old that I can't sustain myself anymore.

13. #53 From Elsewhere, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    I welcome my time of passing whenever that is. I imagine it'll be like waking up from a very long dream.

14. Afraid of being dead? Why? What was it like before you were born? ...Exactly.

Of course, I'm not foolish enough pretend to have mastery over my most base instincts. When the moment comes, I'll resist, of course. Humans are, in general, hard-wired to prefer life's continuance rather than it's end.

15. Not going to lie. The thought of it brings me down at times. I'm still young though(20). There's so much I've still haven't experienced. By then, I'll be married, have kids, probably grandkids too. I'll be content by that time and most likely have a different view to life then I do now.

Whatever is in the afterlife, I hope that it'll be pleasant where I can spend forever with my loved ones. What bothers me is the thought of going no where once I pass away. Like I never even existed.

16. me too omg I hate thinking about not being able to think about anything, like the feeling of not existing, Anyways turn 20 on November. Hope you have a good 21 birthday man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Thank you!

Glad to see others feel the same way. My birthday is in November as well. Can't wait to turn 21. Still gotta wait for my best friend/roommate to turn 21 in December though. Saving up from now until February 2017 to hit up Vegas. Planning on going pretty hard over there.

18. haha Goodluck and be safe, still
    Have two years to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Death is an Illusion.

20. dont try and cover your fears, face them.