Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much Weed do joints waste compared to bowls?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lilish4, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I love smoking joints. Probs one of my fav ways to smoke. However I know that smoking bowls conserves more ganja. But how much more? How much weed do joints really waste compared to smoking a bowl. And when I say joint I mean the average .5 J.

2. A lot. Like a lot a lot. Probably the worst thing to smoke when conserving. You're probably only getting like .25-.3 out of that .5. Bowls only waste a small amount. Thats why I'd take a bong over a joint any day. Hell, I'd take anything over a joint. Probably my 2nd least favorite way to smoke (2nd to one-hitters). Just because they burn to fast, usually never burn easily (for me that is), are entirely too fragile. I prefer blunts 'n' bongs.

3. you prefer blunts over Js tho? Blunts are the worst when it comes to conserving!

4. Nahh a good tightly rolled gram blunt can last 30-40 minutes. :smoke:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. lol im sorry but I call bullshit. There's no way a blunt can last that long. If they do then you need to roll me one and sell it to me hahahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Idk but my friend rolled a joint this morning and I barely felt high from it. I smoked half a bowl later on and felt about twice as high from the bowl as from the joint.

7. Enough man, enough.

8. smoking a pipe or bong i need about half the weed of a joint to get the same high
    a vape cuts that in half again :p

9. Depends how potent the bud is and how nicely rolled the J is. I seem to get higher from a bowl cause I pack a full one and take big puffs from the stem (mine's fat).

10. Anyone who says anything other than this doesn't know what they're talking about:

Think about smoking a cigarette, when ur not puffing in it, what do think is burning into the air making ur cig smaller? The lit tobacco. Same rule applies apply to a joint.

Plus u get higher from the bong so wtf man

Sent from my ADR6350 using GC Forum

11. Apart from convenience, I would never ever smoke a joint over a bong or a pipe due to wastage.

12. Plus they stink way more than using a bong

13. Why do I feel like I'm the only person who loves js

They do waste quite a bit, but I usually try to smoke them as fast as possible in order to keep myself from wasting too much

14. That's retarded when u can pack a bowl and not waste any.

15. uh, no

my joints last 10 minutes max. couldn't see a blunt lasting more than 20 minutes with multiple people

16. if you enjoy joints more than bowls, then in my opinion, none is wasted.

• Like Like x 2

17. .5 gets u bairly stoned .5 on a pipe gets u high as fuck . it be like smoking a hit or so out of the pipe. if u dont got a car to hotbox in dont smoke joints unlease u rich or grow.

18. Joints are cool if I have alot of weed, or if someone else rolls it up with their weed.

But hands down bowls are probably the best way to smoke. Personally, I feel like I get higher from a bowl then from a bong

19. [quote name='"4smoke2haze0"']A lot. Like a lot a lot. Probably the worst thing to smoke when conserving. You're probably only getting like .25-.3 out of that .5. Bowls only waste a small amount. Thats why I'd take a bong over a joint any day. Hell, I'd take anything over a joint. Probably my 2nd least favorite way to smoke (2nd to one-hitters). Just because they burn to fast, usually never burn easily (for me that is), are entirely too fragile. I prefer blunts 'n' bongs.[/quote]

Why would u not like one hitters?