Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest nug you've owned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mikeyjuana, Oct 15, 2012.

1. #21 StinkyCheese420, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    my biggest were a 23g AK47 nug, and a 30-something gram nug of Purple Skunk. but the purple skunk had some big stems. Still definitely in my top 3 purple strains ^_^

2. I agree in a way, the main cola/s aren't my favorite part of the plant so I usually don't pay much attention to them, I usually set aside the big nugs in gallon jars for making hash and cooking oils for efficient medicating, and smoke the smaller nugs for pleasure's sake. :)

My favorite buds on the plant are usually those those two seated just below the main cola (the last pair that still tightly hug the main stalk but at a distance from the main cola), or the buds on the ends of the elongated branches just below those. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Barnacles"']Well fuck.

[/quote]

Damn that's nice ;)

4. I picked up a half zip once with a 7ish gram nug in it. I felt bad breaking it up :(

5. [quote name='"phil3"']I picked up a half zip once with a 7ish gram nug in it. I felt bad breaking it up :([/quote]

It's always hard for me to break up a large, perfect nug as well.

6. My mind was just blown....those are huge fucking nugs badkittysmiles! I thought 16gs was big hahaha

7. [​IMG]

Not very big, 4.2-4.3 gs. My personal biggest. I like it more for its beauty though :)

8. 5 gram nug of blue dream, weighed in front of me

Sent from my ADR6350 using GC Forum

Attached Files:

9. #31 DankBongRips, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    the biggest nug I've had, come out to 8.7g.

love how beautiful it is :D

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"cinderellax"']5 gram nug of blue dream, weighed in front of me

Sent from my ADR6350 using GC Forum[/quote]

Compared to the Jack Daniels bottle it's placed on, it looks more like 0.7g-1.0g

11. 7.4, Maui wowie shipped straight from Honolulu to me and my roommates apartment. Totally risky, but that one was worth it

12. not the biggest by any means but definitely the tastiest:

[​IMG]

13. I got a 9 even on my last pick up.

14. Making me jealous :(

15. 7-9g not extraordiary

16. It's not on a jack Daniel's bottle, its on a JD BOX. would u like to see a pic of me holding it?

17. [quote name='"cinderellax"']

It's not on a jack Daniel's bottle, its on a JD BOX. would u like to see a pic of me holding it?[/quote]

Yes, that would be awesome. And my apologies, by the way. I had no idea it was a box, I assumed the jack Daniels was a bottle. Another picture would be amazing for a better reference as to its size.

18. #40 cinderellax, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Let me dig it up

Edit- can't get it off Photobucket using my phone, ill have to post from my comp later.