Cant Post New Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by trutoke, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Cant Post New Threads on "Tokers Q&A" Stash Jar etc
    >>>>>>ANYTHING UNDER SMOKING AND USAGE<<<<<<<<

But can on the really wack low level ones in the "CHILL OUT ZONE"

2. you need a higher post count I think its 10 you are close do not give up now the finish line is within sight

3. mad shtoop

4. It's a necessary evil to keep the spam bots off the boards.

5. ah cheers

6. Yes I had this same problem, that 10 post minimum thing is rather annoying

7. We know it is not convenient however even with this many restrictions in place , we still see major spam on forums. Thing is what ever you implement against spam , spammers are finding another route. We constantly update our prevention mechanisms but current computers are really powerful and can handle every kind of automated process's . Also within world wide economic crisis , spammer companies can recruit cheap labor all around the world. The spammers who can break into system to spam around are lately 90% actual person. Thats why this 10 post limit is kind of critical.

8. Sweet. then i need to do some posting

9. answered my question thanks guys :smoking:

10. And I thought I was just getting the cold shoulder, I guess I should have read the tules also. Rules and instructions, to things I have never really been good with.

11. you need 10 posts

12. im just posting

13. to get more post count too lol

14. Aren't you just encouraging more spamming though? People that want to be dicks and spam/troll are just going to derail threads instead or derail threads THEN start their own troll thread.

15. i still cant post!!

16. i had this problem, glad i found this thread. time to go do this a few more times...

17. thank god for this thread, i couldnt figure out why either.

18. im too high for this bullshit