How to smoke hash oil?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BlazesWthWolves, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Why is it poison

2. Smoking aluminum? Joke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 steadyglobbin, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    :facepalm: its common knowledge my friend. Google it, read some other posts on here... Or keep smokin toxins, up to you man

4. so post a link or make vague claims, up to you my friend.

5. #25 SlightlyStonedSD, Jan 14, 2015
    I'll start, here's one from the Alzheimers Association
    http://m.alz.org/myths.asp

It seems like the aluminum smoking danger is mostly hearsay or "better safe than sorry"

I don't recommend people should smoke out of foil but I'm not going to go around condemning people either until I see scientific evidence and I don't count 'other forum posts' as evidence.

I'm really just trying to learn more. I was wondering if the average forum poster had evidence to back it up.

6. #26 steadyglobbin, Jan 14, 2015
    to be completely honest what turned me off the most from your post was that your reasoning was that it works for heroin users so why not marijuana users (two groups of people whose consciousness for health are at opposite ends of the spectrum). I apologize, however, for what i should have said is that I wouldnt smoke out of aluminum for reasons I have read and come to agree with. I'll admit i was wrong in telling you what to smoke out of, but in my case I always put my health first, even if it means shelling out some cash for an appropriate concentrate set-up. Sure, it may just be a stigma or a myth but for now Im fine with not using to in my consumption of marijuana. One love brotha

7. Just because aluminum hasn't been directly linked to Alzheimer's disease, doesn't mean it doesn't release dangerous toxins.

And not only does it release dangerous toxins, most metals will, it's aluminum which starts the process at much lower temperatures then say a proper TI nail that won't release any toxins until heated to extremely high temperatures.

Again, aluminum is not safe to use for what you are referring to. Chasing the dragon is for fiends man!

8. No I wasn't the one referring to it. I just asked for a scientific study concluding that smoking off foil causes health issues.

I've heard it a million times just like everyone else. I'm not saying it's healthy. But I don't believe things just because other people do.

9. Haha my bad.

Who ever it was ^ lol high af

Either way. Foil = bad

10. You got some info backwards here buddy. Glass nails are the ones that break quickly where as quartz is the one that is better to use as a nail.

11. #31 DabsOnTheMountain, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    When I was a teen I smoked rez on foil. All the time too.

You can all hate me now.

I won't remember it in 20 years when I'm all alzheimered out anyway.
    Don't use foil. I regret it every day. I think about it once a week maybe more. I hate myself for doing it. It's the worst option. If you have no rig, no pen, or no weed to smoke it with, or no way to smoke it at all, then don't buy oil.

12. How long do I wait before taking a dab after I heat up my Highly Educated DualTi nail? I usually heat it up until it's glowing bright red and it can't get any hotter, and then I usually wait 25 seconds before I take a hit, and then put the carb cap on to get every last bit of vapor so that none of it goes to waste. But is 25 seconds the most optimal time to wait after a red-hot nail, or should I be waiting a little bit longer, say 30 seconds, or even 35 or 40 seconds? Again, this is if the nail is bright red hot, and not dull red, or just a little bit red.

13. Medical cannabis oil il electronic cigarette ? how to "smoke" cannabis oil without smoking ? vaping in ecig ?

Hello,

I am sorry but I am new here and I hope that it is okay to post this message because I need help.

I use cannabis oil for medical purpose and found that smoking it has the fastest result, ut the problem, is that I don't like and don't want to smoke tobacco.

-

Can you tell me how I could get my cannabis oil drops without smoking ? Maybe I could use an electronic cigarette (ecig) ?

If you know what I can buy cheap on Aliexpress or any Chinese website to vape cannabis oil, it would help me greatly.

I cannot find any specific device to inhale cannabis oil without smoking, so maybe any electronic cigarette would do ?

-

Thank you so much for your help.

I hope to receive emails when somebody replies to help me.

14. OP is 8 years old.. you should make a new thread if you want advice/help dude.

• Like Like x 1

15. i am sorry about this, I will try to post somewhere else, thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Way back in the day Hash oil came in a tiny vial and you painted a line on a rolling paper with a pin and rolled a doobie.
    If you were completely out of weed and papers you got out the metal pipe and put a drop in the bowl and with it held sideways you torched the fuck out of the bowl and got your hit.
    [​IMG]

Do be very sure your Cannabis oil is meant for inhalation and not as an edible.
    Legal product ??
    Most of the Vape pens are meant to fire a mix of VG-PG (vegetable glycerin-propylene glycol) and an oil will not work in them to my knowledge.
    Post photos of the products label if possible.
    BNW