How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. #41 stupidstuff, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    Thanks! I am trying different things and also trying to figure out how to get certain finishes consistently. I have the honey figured out, the semi hard waxes, and the wax/shatters. I need to get the hashes, budders and honeycombs figured out next. I sometimes produce the hash by accident but have not been able to do it on purpose so I need to figure out the mechanism that makes it do this autobuddering and crystallization. I think it is heat and a vacuum at a certain point in the purge while dropping the temp. :smoking:

2. I love looking at your pics bro im so itching to try some oil, i aint had the pleasure yet. I bought a oil dome for my bong, i just got to get practising in hope i can produce something that is good enough to smoke. Thumbs up for your product as always.

3. [​IMG]
    U inspired me.. haha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dehydrated for 1 hour.. 43 g's.
    43 grams- 1 Smaller can of vector
    Purge water bath- 135f for 45mins.. when reaction stopped..no oven...
    vac for 30mins at -25hg.. 130 and then 14mins at 150f... got too damn hot for a sec
    90% humidity by way...and 80 degrees..fucking southern weather in november...
    total budder return after one run --6.5 grams
    blueberry was the strain.
    my tube is shit.. its the okeef small metal one.. it doesnt hold pressure well. i feel like i should be getting more..what can i do to solve this?? i really want to start running top buds but i need my ratio to be steady and something that tube its not the right size.
    [​IMG]

4. #44 stupidstuff, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    Not bad. I would try a longer dehydration time, at least 3 hours in that humidity. Also I would get a glass tube online if you cant get one locally. It needs to maintain pressure when running the butane through, no leaks. You can also try the process I did in the last run. That worked fast and produced a melt solid.:smoking:

Use a temp of 110 for the water bath and once it starts to puff up start raking the fork through it. Once it goes to a foamy texture remove it from the bath and keep whipping it with the tips of the fork in small circles for a min, then pause for a min. Do this for five minutes or so . Then vacuum it to -20inhg and release the pressure, then take it to max vacuum for ten minutes and release the vacuum then scrape it.

5. Ill try something pretty soon and get to ya

6. OK!
    SO try again...Dehydrate for 3 hours at 110f..115f water bath..your whip tech, and vac 5 times.. i lost so much of the flavor but the smell is there blahhh
    80gs starting material..14gs ends
    gets u cracked out hii
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Is there a way to get that clear ass budder u extracted a while back???

I would love to try that stuuff.

7. You got the color right so the extraction process is right. I am trying to replicate that stuff you called budder, it is actually BHO hash and as soon as i figure out how to do it every time i will post it up.:smoking:

Otherwise it looks great.:smoking:

8. #48 OMMPinthe503, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    So I got a 2 stage vac pump, how do I connect it? Thanks!!!

9. God this thread is exactly what i was looking for!!

10. Ok guys i did my first 3 runs over the last few days. The first 2 came out like a wax like putty the colour was yellow and when i lit a bit on the end of the paper clip it sparkled like fuck. :(

The third time i read through your log again (Stupidstuff) and this time i used the oven at gas mark 1 for 10 mins and got the look i wanted. It no longer sparkles and tase great still much to improve on as i am a beginner but i am loving the BHO.

Attached Files:

11. I used what i had around the house but this is totally up to you but i recommend you use a on off valve between the pump and the vacuum chamber. Never leave the tubes connected to the pump after a vacuum has been reached to avoid hydraulic fluid backing up into the tube.

12. Looking good. Thats the color you want.

13. I don't know anything about bho but you make some really killer looking bho stupidstuff.

This thread should be stickied for great info laid out in a clear concise manner with steps to replicate results of your experiments and procedures. Keep doing what you do best:D

14. [quote name='"stupidstuff"']

I used what i had around the house but this is totally up to you but i recommend you use a on off valve between the pump and the vacuum chamber. Never leave the tubes connected to the pump after a vacuum has been reached to avoid hydraulic fluid backing up into the tube.[/quote]

Alright u think harbor freight has a off valve?

15. #55 stupidstuff, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Yes or Home Depot, or ACE. :smoking:

Like i say the assembly is kinda up to the one putting it all together as you never know what people have around or what the local store may or may not have.

16. Ok so I'm all hooked up to pressure cooker, the only problem is it seems my 2.5cfm vac pump smokes a little when I turn it on is that normal?? It still vacs,

17. Ya they smoke a bit. I hold several layers of cloth over it to minimize the smoking.

18. hey, just a question for anyone who would know, but what is the price of bho per gram. im from bc and see a hell of alot of weed around here but never seen bho for sale. only ever smoke the stuff a buddy has made.
    thank you.

19. any thoughts regarding this video? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UXs4lTD_aw"]bho[/ame]

20. Ya they have no idea what they are talking about. It looks like they can make some good stuff but they dont understand the science behind what they are trying to explain and get it wrong. They almost get it right, but not quite, and thus they pass on incorrect information.