How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I have a vac related question. I found my gauge on my vac chamber sitting upside down a a bit of the liquid had leaked out. Can I refill it or should I replace it? I thought the liquid was to keep the needle steadier but I'm not sure.

2. I have about 50 gauges that don't have the water I. Them it's not a big deal, so you could probably just leave it or fill it. I don't see how it could matter

3. they're hardly accurate in the first place, its really more of a ballpark :p

4. Excellent write up.

5. I'm having an issue getting my stuff to really shattered up. I didn't dehydrate my stuff. Color isn't super important to me although I just got a dehydrator for experimenting. I'm using power 5x didn't record humidity but it was raining last so I imagine it was high. Also didn't record amount of product used. Lol a lot of information I know, record keeping is a fault of mine. I'm going to get better at it, for my own benefit. My glass tubes are pretty decent sized, I'm using trim from October ish. I'm using a shatter vac from best value vacs and a 2 stage 1/3hp vp4d pump. For heat using best value vac heat pad digital. I'm coming out with decent stuff. Good smell nice color when spread thin a little dark when grouped. I don't know what I'm missing to shatter it. It's kinda pliable especially when getting worked to break some off. By no means runny or soupy.

6. I find with all the runs I have done I always get a pull n snap finish but if it is cool it shatters so im thinking that is about the closet to shatter i can get. Always taste great and super potent. I have taken a break and am doing the bubble hash thing now gonna try dry sift once I get good enough at the bubble. I will be harvesting 15 plants in a month or so and will be doing a qp of bud into shatter though

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not sure how many of you guys make rosin but I did an experiment with successful results. So I pressed roughly 3 ounces of bud into rosin over the last month and a half or so today I blasted the rosin chips and can't believe the return this is right after tane has evaporated it looks like I got quite a bit back so don't toss those rosin chips guys and gals[​IMG]

8. [​IMG][​IMG]worth saving rosin chips to me

9. [​IMG]3 hours after purging back in raising temp as there is no bubbles and going to sleep

10. I've always thought of rosin as a waste if you can make BHO. It yields less, never shatters and in my opinion tastes like arse unless you winterize.

11. My Rosin yields are usually very similar to blast yields, I regularly achieve shatter, and often get better flavors than blasting (without any winterizing). Really depends on your starting bud and process of pressing.

12. What's a good heat source to use? I'm using a griddle, but it doesn't work well at low temps.

Anyone got a link to something they recommend?

13. I use a keenovo digital controlled heat pad that is accurate to 1° +- from room temp up to 400 celcius or so I got it on eBay it works amazing it has 3 m sticky on if so I stuck it to the bottom of my vac chamber pot and the company made it to the dimensions I asked for u can get one made in any shape it was about 100$ or so
    Sorry, idk how to post a link

14. Thanks man, saw those when I bought my setup. I was looking to avoid spending more than 50 ish, but if I can't find something nice for less that's what I'll get.

15. . No problem!! how big is your chamber? They have one for $89.99 for a 10 inch round pad maybe even cheaper ones
    . No problem!! how big is your chamber? They have one for $89.99 for a 10 inch round pad maybe even cheaper ones

16. 3 gallon.

Attached Files:

17. Round how much dose a set up like this ^^^^ run u

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. That's exactly like mine If I remember correctly it was close to 100 for the pump 100 for the chamber and 100 for the heating pad probly a little less

19. So round 3 hundo 4 the hole setup

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Best value vacs has alot of bho equiptment at reasonable prices. For open blasting and also a wide variety of closed loop systems.