Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where in California is the best weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlueDream4Ever, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Hi

I will be moving to California, in 3 yearstime. And want to know where I can get the best of the best weed. What city has the best medical marijuana? It has to be a great place.

2. Why are you asking now when you're not even moving for 3 years? Chances are, any clinic you hear of now will probably be closed down by the time ur out here.

3. Anywhere really. There's too many places to name with the "best" bud.

I know it's every 15 year old's dream to move out here when they turn 18 and smoke copious amounts of weed. It just sucks how many homeless people we have...not that that has anything to do with this story.

4. Not really anyplace specific everywhere in Cali has dank. I wouldn't move here. Sure it has the sunny weather, good weed, and the hottest girls but California's going downhill. I wanna get the hell out of here and move to Colorado or something.

5. I'm trying to get out to Michigan.

So if you're not smoking dank in Cali, what are you smoking? If you can't find anywhere to get the dank, I'll point you in the right direction.

6. Nah I was referring to the economy and the prices of homes :smoke:
    Don't worry I can get dank.

7. I actually read your first comment wrong, I thought you said nowhere in Cali has dank lol

8. Theres so many dispensaries all over.you just have to look around

9. I love how they call them "dispensaries". Why not just call them weed stores.

10. Because we don't call Home Depot the Tool Store.

11. Everywhere.

12. [quote name='"ATMTDHYPE"']Everywhere.[/quote]

No one in Cali gets dank. Mmj is only Reggie weed of course, everyone knows that. But on a real more, everywhere like he said

13. Don't move to cal once you get here you'll find out its quite overrated and I wanna move out of here down to hawaii and to answer your question I think southern cal has more sativas and northern cal has more indicas idk much bout norhern cal never really been there

14. I would like to go to Colorado or Oregon. Not even for the weed but the outdoorsssss