Post your homemade smoking tools or glass bowls or pipes or bongs

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Tramablunts, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Need ideas for smoking tools and new glass bowls

2. I'd advise you going to a headshop and buying a bowl from there or something. Home made ones usually involve plastic..which when smoked the heat of the smoke releases toxins off the plastic and you're inhaling that

3. I got glass bowls

4. I made this out of 1/4 brass fittings. I've been using it for years and is all I use.....I'm looking into new pieces now.
    [​IMG]

5. Buy a glass bowl dude or pipe at least

6. #6 supersm0ke, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    This is what I'm currently using. It looks like crap because that's what happens after a lot of use/not being able to smoke whereever I please.

Basic tools:
    1 bottle (gatorade, water bottle, pill bottle, etc.)
    1 straw (from mcdonalds or anywhere)
    1 knife or scissors to drill/poke a hole in the bottle and cut off a small piece of the straw
    1 strip of tin foil to shape into a bowl (whatever if it's unhealthy, i honestly couldn't think of anything else)
    some poster puddy (something like clay to seal up the gaps)

replace parts/entire body as needed. costs virtually nothing as you can see.

http://i.imgur.com/73Usl.jpg
    [​IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/EYTnX.jpg
    [​IMG]

7. Use a zebra pen I use them all the time when I don't have my bong or pipe

8. Make a carrot 1 hitter, it's pretty simple. That or a watermelon/pumpkin bong using a carrot or a cucumber as a slide/bowl and downstem.

9. New member, figured I'd show some of my DIY pieces feel free to ask me any questions about any of them.
    The first I actually sell on etsy.com/shop/DIYSmoke and is very basic, fill with some water and you got a bubbler.
    Next is another bubbler out of an empty ketchup bottle.
    The third took some more time and is a double chamber, I used a combination of clear hose and plastic connectors to bridge the containers so it filters twice.
    The last is my DIY chillum. There's glue at the bottom with a hard plastic dividing the bottle so that the piece has a heavier base, coincidentally this also prevents the bottle from ever rolling over

Attached Files:

10. My newest bubbler! Looks like a mind fuck I know.
    I bought the "egg" from hobby lobby (for those that don't know, they have 50% off glass sales all the time) I drilled a small hole through the opening (diamond bit) with the bowl so that there was a bridge from chamber to chamber. The bowl has a clear tube running to the bottom of the piece and the inner egg fills with smoke to be let through the opposite end.

Attached Files:

11. #13 insertswearqord, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Here's my Brass Bowled Bottle Bong "Cum Shot," or "B4 Cumshot."

That was probably hard to read.

The bowl is the extra mouthpiece from my trumpet, the chamber is a plastic bottle, shocker.

The reason I call it "Cum Shot " is because I dropped hot candle wax resembling a stream of semen on the bottle while repairing a hot rock hole in the bottom with wax, and I left it because I thought of the name on the spot and wanted my shitty homemade piece to have a backstory. So sue me.

Attached Files:

12. inhale . see photo
    tin foil sux but conveient

Attached Files:

13. Homemade waterfall bong, socket as the bowl, i took the particle filter out of my sink as the filter in the first pic, (we were getting a new one anyway), cut a hole just big enough to fit the socket in, then drilled a hole in the bottom and voila, a perfect bong for huge hits. Add some ice to the water for a better hit. These will rip you quick!

Attached Files: