VAPE PEN anyone own one???

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GREENBOY GTR, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I dont know anything about it . But if i was you i would wait for more people to get it , then use it and put reviews up to see how good it is. The mflb will probably be better then that vape tho

2. i had one, it broke within a few days, :(
    if you (like I was) are looking for a small discrete vape that does concentrates really well as well as herb, I looked around a lot and found the Ambasssador kit
    I've had it for a while now and i've had no problems, the thing gets me ripped! its really convenient cause i usually have to "stealth vape" where ever I am and I have never gotten caught. also, the attachements last a lot longer than they advertise so that''s always a plus too :smoke:

3. I use the omicron vape pen, been using for past 10 months no issues, use it every evening greatest investment of my life, now only spend 25$ a month on weed despite toking every day

4. i have the omicron oil vape but i never use it? wana buy it?

getting oil and its always clogged and stuff gave me a headache,i had hy hopes for it last summer

5. why would I want to buy yours bro when my works great lol. you must be doing something wrong if its clogging. Probably not cleaning it, or overfilling the cart, or using same cart over and over...

6. maybe its me i tried my best but always had problems

7. I would file a ticket on their website they have great customer service. My friend charger went bad they upgraded him free to the top model no charge, free shipping to.

8. ya buddy try the customer service they will help you out alot, get your shit working straight man they dont have a large ass following for nothing

9. i have this pen unit and i like it - (will make another vid about it later) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHzWRwyXE4]VaporCone Elite Unboxing (Portable Vaporizer) - YouTube[/ame]

10. i really should do something,getting oil soon do you know if they have new better carts? now?

11. #12 GREENBOY GTR, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    this looks good,you use it with herb?? how would it compare to mflb i have that too but never use it cause the battery dont last long enough for me,i cant take 1 puff i need at least 10 unless its a bong hit lol

12. the elite hits dry herb which is a dope bonus. the voltage on these is much higher than other pens so it takes a stronger drag. It makes wax hit even harder. they have em on amazon now. I have been using it for a while and have bought replacement attachments too. I had one attachment go bad once and they were so easy with sending me a return i have to give em props the customer service is excellent.

13. Just made a vid hitting it :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RSU0xYgbkE]Hitting a VaporCone Elite - YouTube[/ame]

14. wow... i got the magic flight and my hits look nothing like that :(

it gets me lit, but that thing is crazy

15. yea it looks more like smoke then vape but i might try it

16. They are selling a knock off G-Pen on ebay for 50 bucks. Do you guys think it is legit?

Title of the item is "HERBAL VAPORIZER PORTABLE KIT ! PEN SIZE !! ODORLESS !! AGO / GPEN / ATMOS/ ECIG"

17. #18 Hyekakan, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    because thats not a vaporizer and its burning the weed not vaporizng. its this little thing inside thats used for ejuice running this dry for herb is going to kill it really quick and that little bridge is taken off. nothing to crazy just another ecig [​IMG]

18. ya it looks like an atomizer coil to me too but this is probably much stronger.. a few dry burns with a e cig atty and it's garbage.. This looks more durable.

anyways it would be cool for on the go or work... I cant see myself using it at home tho

19. there is no way this is going to vaporize weed its going to burn it.