Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. She has the look of a big yielder. This should be fun to watch.

2. I will be watching purp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3. Holy Hell that Sin Diesel is gonna get big!

4. Morning hell I still ain't slept lol. Not my choice I been trying. Pain keeps waking me up, or in too much pain to fall asleep, or pain wakes me up shortly after and then I am screwed.
    Getting excited about my room though I got nice bud structures forming. Video in my journal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Good luck on the sincity. Looks massive

6. did she stretch and is it for sure female?!the diesel that is .

7. Sup Everyone.
    The Sin city Diesel is a girl preflower showed but this is my first time running her. She stretched a little but with my setup being vertical bare bulbs hung midway down plant they stretch out not up so they kinda bush more. I really want to kill this grow. It is an important grow because I am thinking of going back to my hood. I like this way of growing but I don't have the veg space to keep my room full of big enough plants. I keep having to put them half as big as I want because I need to keep it full. I can't get more than 2 big enough at a time to be as big as I feel I need to make rhis work. Otherwise in would just have half sized plants or half full room. So my hood might be coming back. When I move and get more space I will most likely try it again.

8. I hear you brother. I do not have the space to even try that style.

9. Truthfully, I think I'm going to split my room with the Raptor on one side for new comers and then a bare bulb on the other side to finish them vertical style. Could change, but I surely see your dilemma.

10. It's hard vegging them big ones all the time huh? I used to try for decent sized plants, then a big ole monster that had vegged forever every now and again.. Then it just kinda morphed into growing them all really big.

I personally think the best thing to do is just get a shitload of plants going in veg, then pick out the ones that are big and beautiful to grow into monsters.

Get tables and buckets to elevate the smaller plants and run them alongside the bigguns once you get em goin. That's what I did/do.. I'm back in that process again now cause I cut damn near everything out of the whole grow area. Reckon I forgot how long it takes to veg those those larger bushes.

11. Yeah man, .....one of them things you don't realize until your rotation has been compromised. Lol

12. Morning TX and crew

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

13. Morning Purp.

May buzz ya today Debo.

14. Morning HTown how's grow life treating you

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

15. Morning guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Has its ups and downs, but I'm on the upside at the moment. Lol.....so it's all good.

17. Sup everyone, welcome Hatch.
    Yea iron it's tough to get them big enough to make it work. I need much more veg space and wifey don mind but we just don't have it. Our electric bill has been pretty bad so I am going back to my Raptor hood, and will vent the hood. I feel with my space I have its my best option. I thing vertical is a great way to go, but in the right setup which I don't have