Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. That blueberry skunk sounds amazing.

Keep up with me bro I will keep shooting pics about every 3 days or as I see change. Hope to do some grow upgrade within the next week or so. Recently moved so I gotta change my design.
    In Vegas had a whole room in my house. Don't have that here so I gotta play differently.

2. Yeah bro I will im tryin to find out how to upload pics so i can start My thread

3. From the app?

4. I diddnt even Noe they has an app dose it make it easier to do shit

5. It's all I use. Never even been on GC on my computer

6. I just got the app im about to start a thread how do i send u a Link

7. Aye Mt grow thread Is goodsmokejoes blueberry skunk & grape god grow

8. Today Blades I am shot to shit, tired as hell, and emotionally beat. Can't wait to get home to my lively wifey, dogs, and the lovely ladies. Those 3 things drive me to keep driving on. Tough starting new job. I am a personal trainer and clients come slow at a new gym, in a new city.
    Haven't smoked since July 31, and can't wait till my first harvest. I am gonna smoke the fattest fucking blunt ever. Hope your days are going spiffy.

9. Might want to take it easy on some of this bud at first, I smoked a blunt for the first time in awhile of my Herijuana I grew out over the summer and I've never said this before but I got too high. I smoke Kush all the time and didn't expect it, but that shit made me paranoid and crazy...

Subbed :hello:

10. Damn thats crazy I try to never run out thats y un making Mt grow perpetual

11. I usually do perpetual but just moved 1500 miles and could not bring my old stuff and started over. Had a bomb ass sour diesel pheno I was running, and some red dragon. Had to let it go. But I am not tripping. I have not taken a T break on like 8 years. Not even 1 day. So it's all good. I could buy some but I would just rather wait till I harvest.
    Welcome Noob, thanks for stoping in.
    I share with friends also, it's fun to hear what they gotta say.
    I actually have about another 29 different strains in seed firm here I want to try. As I tire or don't like what I grow now I will switch one out here and there till I try them all.
    Not sure if I mentioned but I also saved some Grape God male pollen to hit the blackwater lower branch with. Try a little experiment. Try to get a hundred seeds and see if I can find a cool plant in there. Not all 100 at once.

12. Thats gonna be some dank I would love to try some of them out

13. I can't wait to try them out. Next time I change strand I want to try them, then after I find my female back cross it to the male I saved pollen from. It was so sweet smelling. For a male. Lol
    I love sweet with that skunky smell

14. Yeah me to thats y I kept my bbs mom she smells like a skunk treading thro a blueberry patch

15. [quote name='"goodsmokejoe"']Yeah me to thats y I kept my bbs mom she smells like a skunk treading thro a blueberry patch[/quote]

Yummy! I have to many strains to grow. I also have some G13 haze from soma. Kandy Kush. So so many

Some NL cross that turns pink.

16. Damn what u sprout waves of seeds at a time or somethin I might start doing that 2

17. Mono usually run 3 types and as I tire of one, or id don't perform as I like I run a pack of another type select a mom and run those three for a while. Like variety. Ben thinking about running 4 different strains though. I got to many

18. sorry 2 ask so many questions but What size tent do u have what wattage lights and how many plants do i bud at once

19. Nice plants!! I'm subbed for this one :bongin:

20. Right now I have a 4x3x7 tent. 600w light an 3 plants. I usually grow in a room. This set up is new because of my move. Soon I am going to be using a 5x6 closet. Just need some new fans and stuff for light control. At that point I will run 2 x 600w lights or possibly a 600hps and 400 mh. Haven't decided yet.
    Feel free to ask questions bro. We in this together